Ultra-soft or ultra-strong toilet paper?

Cop a bidet, problem solved.

When people use your toilet, they're gonna end up having some of their pee hit the bidet water hole.

Then when the water shoots up, it'll catch the pee droplets and its basically like they're peeing into your butt bro. I don't know if that's something you're interested in or not but I'm good.

This is the main reason I don't tend to associate with bidet users.

I go for the strong. One wipe to get the bulk out. Then baby wipe. Then one more TP wipe. I throw baby wipes in the garbage and don’t flush them

When people use your toilet, they're gonna end up having some of their pee hit the bidet water hole.

Then when the water shoots up, it'll catch the pee droplets and its basically like they're peeing into your butt bro. I don't know if that's something you're interested in or not but I'm good.

This is the main reason I don't tend to associate with bidet users.
I have seen bidets that close when not in use

Can't be real

On Extreme Cheapskates the family had a basket of towels and they used those then put the. In a hamper to later be laundered and reused. Of course how much electricity and water costs do they incur and does that negate the price if tp eventuallt? I don't know

What if the word "Baby" wasn't on the product?

Literally what Dude Wipes are. They went on Shark Tank and got offered a billion dollars and now theyre in Walmart, Sams, Target, Amazon, etc. For 3x what a baby wipe with the same ingredients is.

Literally what Dude Wipes are. They went on Shark Tank and got offered a billion dollars and now theyre in Walmart, Sams, Target, Amazon, etc. For 3x what a baby wipe with the same ingredients is.

Yea, I don't get it.

I buy whatever is on sale and has the highest # of wipes. (That isn't cheaply made).

It being a baby on the cover means NOTHING to me.

Definitely ulta-strong.

Actually prefer paper towels sometimes.

FA7aDryXoAAMyHH.jpg

I always stock up on non-scented wipes. A regular 6 pack of TP would last me damb near half the year since I only use it to pat dry :lol:

I hope to one day have a toto toilet in my dream home

Back
Top Bottom