Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

My goodness!! She needs to get a Coca-Cola and a smile! She needs a name, like the other Karen's before her. How about Flea Market Flo?!! 😂😂

Not gonna lie, dude could sing well. Glad the cops were vibing along
jayz-stare.gif

She's demanding they give her $$ back, they said sure let's do that and she won't leave 🤦🏻‍♂️ What a royal PITA!

And her "what would my son say" nonsense. Maybe you should realize that kids can't be shielded from everything in life. I bet she homeschools her kid(s).

I go to Costco often (mainly paper towels, toilet paper & water), so I'm constantly in the self check lane. But I can tell you, when I have a cart, I NEVER am close to the person in front of me as this lady was. I would hate to get hit by a cart on my heels, or calf. That **** hurts. Nor would I want to accidently hit someone. Hence I'm several feet behind the person in front (as it basically everyone else). So for her to be THATCLOSE to the guy in front, she had an agenda and I'm glad the person recording called her out!

Oh, and that employee should get lambasted for how little he did and basically walk away from it.

Back
Top Bottom