**** ULTIMATE FAIL? Vol. Stripper**** (sorry no pics)

So basically my friend has a party at his crib. but me and a few people came earlier in the day and barbecued, had some beers, blazed a little bit and whatnot. so around 8pm
more people are showin up, and my friends roommate brings over these 2 strippers that are friends with his girlfriend, 1 was puerto rican/ black, and the otherwas black. and they are fine as %%%$, i could go on but no pics so
eyes.gif
.anyways he introduces us and i say wassup and go on my way, cuz my gf was lurkin
tired.gif
mad.gif
. but my friend looked like he jus got 'touched by anangel'
laugh.gif
. and makes his pick(PR stipper). so as the party goes on,besides the drinking, numerous blunts are being passed around. an around 2 i grab my girl and go home, ready to put in some work
devil.gif

anyway. next day me an my friend go play some pool. and ask him about the stripper, an he tells me 'Oh well, i slept withher in my bed, but we aint do nothin, i was too high'
i jus looked him wit the
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
face.

NT was he justified?

cuz ive been gone outta my dome before, but if my gf is wet. that %%%$ brings me right back to earth. asap. (and he aint new to smoking either)

cliff:
-had a party
-friend 'hooked-up' wit a stripper
-slept with her, didnt do nothin with her . cuz he "was too high"

In bed with a stripper and he's too high?

It's a stripper, you could practically fall into the +###+.

wait im confused are you mad at your friend for cheating or not having sex with a stripper? and if its the 2nd its not like he paid her and didnt have sex

I don't see the fail here. Look at it like this... your friend could've been so drunk that he would've smashed raw and end up catching somethin.

So the fact that he was too drunk or high to do anything actually helped him out.

Your friend must have been smoking some chronic to not mess around with a hot stripper.

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

I don't see the fail here. Look at it like this... your friend could've been so drunk that he would've smashed raw and end up catching somethin.

So the fact that he was too drunk or high to do anything actually helped him out.
exactly what I was thinking...A night worth of the best sex from a stripper for the price of pubic lice and warts for the rest of yourlife.
sick.gif
Ill pass.

Back
Top Bottom