Uhh... a human being just fell from the second deck of The Ballpark in Arlington...

eek.gif
  Just off the reactions of the ump and players.

Hope he's alright.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Some dude fell off the entrance ramp walkway thingy in Shea two years ago, think he may have died, not sure. Hopefully this guy is alright. I can only imagine what seeing that live must have been like.

Yeh, he died.

I was at that game.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Some dude fell off the entrance ramp walkway thingy in Shea two years ago, think he may have died, not sure. Hopefully this guy is alright. I can only imagine what seeing that live must have been like.

Yeh, he died.

I was at that game.

tired.gif

correct me if im wrong but in san diego im pretty sure a light repair man died from falling off the very top of the stadium at qualcomm last summer. i've always been scared of situations like these happening

correct me if im wrong but in san diego im pretty sure a light repair man died from falling off the very top of the stadium at qualcomm last summer. i've always been scared of situations like these happening

Wow, that's scary as hell. Would've turned my stomach and been a scene I'd have in my mind for a while if I was there.

Hopefully he's okay, as well as the people that were hit as he fell. It's definitely a good sign that he was responsive and it would be awesome if any injuries are minor.

Wow, that's scary as hell. Would've turned my stomach and been a scene I'd have in my mind for a while if I was there.

Hopefully he's okay, as well as the people that were hit as he fell. It's definitely a good sign that he was responsive and it would be awesome if any injuries are minor.

I was watching the game when that happened. It looks like he will be alright as well as the people that he landed on.

I was watching the game when that happened. It looks like he will be alright as well as the people that he landed on.

Back
Top Bottom