Uhh... a human being just fell from the second deck of The Ballpark in Arlington...

I've been absentmindedly watching the Indians/Rangers game while getting a little work done, but I noticed that they stopped play for some reason and it was just mentioned that a fan fell from the second deck of the outfield?

I've been absentmindedly watching the Indians/Rangers game while getting a little work done, but I noticed that they stopped play for some reason and it was just mentioned that a fan fell from the second deck of the outfield?

They took the dude off on a stretcher. I have no idea if he was alive or not.

I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often, honestly.

They took the dude off on a stretcher. I have no idea if he was alive or not.

I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often, honestly.

I got a good joke, but I won't say it til I'm sure he's alright. I'm sure some of you other A's fans (all 8 of us) can figure what it's gonna be.

I got a good joke, but I won't say it til I'm sure he's alright. I'm sure some of you other A's fans (all 8 of us) can figure what it's gonna be.

Yeah... Fell from the second deck, bounced off the railing in the lower suites, and fell to the first deck...

Hell of a fall. Hope dude is OK.

Yeah... Fell from the second deck, bounced off the railing in the lower suites, and fell to the first deck...

Hell of a fall. Hope dude is OK.

Happened one other time that I can remember at the Ballpark. Way back when it opened some broad fell off the home run porch in RF... It was after the game though so it didn't stop play like tonight did...

Happened one other time that I can remember at the Ballpark. Way back when it opened some broad fell off the home run porch in RF... It was after the game though so it didn't stop play like tonight did...

Apparently, he is responsive and able to move everything. He made contact with four other people on the way down, but they didn't say if any of them were hurt.

Apparently, he is responsive and able to move everything. He made contact with four other people on the way down, but they didn't say if any of them were hurt.

eek.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Some dude fell off the entrance ramp walkway thingy in Shea two years ago, think he may have died, not sure. Hopefully this guy is alright. I can only imagine what seeing that live must have been like.

Some dude fell off the entrance ramp walkway thingy in Shea two years ago, think he may have died, not sure. Hopefully this guy is alright. I can only imagine what seeing that live must have been like.

I've seen something like that before, hope dude's ok.

I think it was a Yankees game
nerd.gif

I've seen something like that before, hope dude's ok.

I think it was a Yankees game
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

they said the other fans were being treated at the ballpark. so im assuming that they were ok.

Back
Top Bottom