UGGs for Men?

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Ok for guys saying they won't wear Uggs, why not?

Not my style.  Bless the ones that do.  I'll stay with my Goadomes.
smokin.gif

manamazing55 : Come back to the college basketball thread to at least  talk trash before the Duke game

Ok for guys saying they won't wear Uggs, why not?

Don't like the way they look.
They are comfortable though. I squeezed my feet into a female friend's uggs before and they were warm and comfy.

I have a couple pairs of Uggs

Indy:
4998-390627-d.jpg

Ascot:
5396ascot.jpg

And a pair of boots....I can't find any pictures of the style but they have a more contoured shape than the female versions, and a sturdy rubber outsole (compared to the soft outsole on womens).  I only wear them when it's cold outside, and I would never tuck my jeans into them.  They wear just like regular boots.

They might be close to this:
31121615-250x250-0-0_Ugg_Australia_Mens_Ultra_Short_Boots_Chestnut.jpg

I also have a pair of Timberland Mukluks that I wear from time to time:
99478_ts.JPG

Originally Posted by eaalto

Indy:
4998-390627-d.jpg

Ascot:
5396ascot.jpg

And a pair of boots....I can't find any pictures of the style but they have a more contoured shape than the female versions, and a sturdy rubber outsole (compared to the soft outsole on womens).  I only wear them when it's cold outside, and I would never tuck my jeans into them.  They wear just like regular boots.

They might be close to this:
31121615-250x250-0-0_Ugg_Australia_Mens_Ultra_Short_Boots_Chestnut.jpg

I also have a pair of Timberland Mukluks that I wear from time to time:
99478_ts.JPG

My friend owned a pair of those ascots they were pretty comfy i rocked em one day cause i didnt wanna ruin my grape 5's lol

Uggs are great, you're feet will love you.
there was actually a study that showed that Uggs are very harmful to your feet due to the lack or arch support...they basically make you flat footed

It's not that woman wear them

It's that it looks feminine and therefore not my style

I guarantee that if it was socially acceptable to wear them, I still wouldn't due to it's looks.

Originally Posted by eaalto

Ascot:
5396ascot.jpg
I have these in the suede. I love em. I rarely wear them out and about, only to the grocery store or the movies if im catching a mid-day show 

Originally Posted by cBROoks1

Ayo.jpg

roll.gif
laugh.gif
that was well done my friend.
as for dudes wearing uggz. unless you're legit gayfish, than
pause_police_header_2_copy.png

besides there are nice loafers out there with that soft @%% inside, why not get those? personally im eyein some
576.jpg

Guys have worn UGGS in my area for the last 9 years.. I don't think many know the origin and reasoning of UGGS.

Back
Top Bottom