UFC 09 HELP......Stuff is pissing me off

How the F*(k do I defend against ppl always putting me in submissions. I dont know how to defend myself at all and soon as they put me in a submission itsover. Any help. PS3 BTW

spin the right stick faster for a technical counter...or tap any face button faster for a brute force escape

rotate the right stick clockwise - full circle accuracy > speed, also turn your stamina bars on (in options) and make sure you're not tiring yourselfout, a lot of people tiring themselves out leads them to being submitted

get your submission defense up, stop trying to go for the takedown right after you throw 20 punches at him. also, if your getting submitted all the time, whynot try not to fight the bjj guys?

You probably tire yourself out to the point where your gassed then if someone puts a sub on you its a wrap.

you also gotta make sure you're only mashing ONE button at a time during the sub, itll reset the escape if you change buttons during the sub.

try not to throw 593459345 big strikes and get your energy down so itll be easy for someone to just take you down and submit.

i got the best solution ..

TURN THE SYSTEM OFF
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom