UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - QUARTERFINALS

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by Gunner ThirtyTwo

If I see that crackhead Eboue on the right wing tomorrow instead of Theo, I'm going to turn the TV off. So sick of Wenger sticking with this clown. Why didn't we spend some money on Babel when he was available this summer? We got right backs playing wings (eboue) and central-mids playing on the wings (hleb, diaby, rosicky - to an extent). I hope that the boss finally see this and buys some natural wide players. watching hleb try and dribble around the box is excruciating.

pimp.gif
That makes 3 of us that dislike Hleb and Eboue.
2 huge matches this afternoon, hopefully they show the Arsenal game.

And I just read on Soccernet that Barcelona will try to sell Thierry Henry this summer. I lost all respect for him last season when he kept on criticizing the team while he was out injured for 70% of the season
grin.gif
I hope Chelsea makes a run at him, Shevchenko+Henry would make one of the most incompetent strike forces on the planet.
pimp.gif

i heard a rumor hear that paul allen was going to get henry in the next few years for a salary of £300,000 a week. not sure id want to see that until dudewas around 34-35. would be sad. this coming from a guy who lives in Seattle too.

I'm so pumped up about this game Arsenal - Liverpool. My favorite club Arsenal vs one of my favorite players Fernando Torres. I hope we can advance.

AirJordanSeattle23 - at first Ithought you were joking... but wow...

but really, I can't see it happening... and as an ex-seattlite, I agree with you...

whats the name of the team?

i dont see it happening right now either, but fact is money talks. the team name is "seattle sounders fc" which is lame but btter than the otherchoices which were seattle republic, seattle fc and seattle alliance. could have been worse and been like inter seattle or something. oh well mls is lameanyway.

Damn, Seattle Sounders is pretty lame.

I cant see Henry going to the MLS anytime soon, he isn't all about the money like Beckham is.

Speaking of Beckham, I dont know if he's going to finish out his contract with the LA Galaxy, if it wasn't for Toronto FC and San Jose, they'd bethe worst team in MLS.

ESPN is showing the Chelsea game
mad.gif

so its more like they kept the name... and looking at those alternatives... damn... I hate it when the MLS teams use 'United' in their names...c'mon... theres only one United.

predictions...

Ars 1 - 1 Liv penalties ... Liv.

Che 1-1 Fen

yea evidently henry already said he wanted to go to mls because hes friends with tony parker/iverson.

anyone else see gerrard toss the flag that he exchanged with gallas?
roll.gif

speaking of gallas. dudes still rockin the maynard james keenan(from the band tool) haircut.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Originally Posted by krayziegunts

I rpomised all of yall that Fenerbache will beat Chelsea and no one believed me. They are going to the finals this year, trust me

roll.gif
Y'all are wylin' out. That away goal is enough to see Chelsea through. C'mon now, I'd be pretty shocked if Fener could score a goal at the Bridge OR keep a clean sheet. I'd look for a 3-0 result in the return leg.

your prediction is off to a good start. damn ballack.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

yea evidently henry already said he wanted to go to mls because hes friends with tony parker/iverson.

anyone else see gerrard toss the flag that he exchanged with gallas?
roll.gif
haha, for real? and Spike Lee as well...

yeah, saw the flag toss, I'm sure it wasn't outta disrespect or anything... just wanted to get things going... the camera angle took it outta contextthough...
laugh.gif

damn chelski... thought Carlos' return would be inspiring (assuming he's playing)

Hilario left the game with some sort of leg injury
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

* Yall better not think I ride with Chelsea- I just don't like Fenerbache .

mad.gif
Man Arsenal suck, how did they allow Sami Herpes to score?.

On the bright side, 1 more Arsenal goal and they're moving on.

Speaking of injured Chelsea keepers... Cech... 50 stitches in the face... ouch.

Back
Top Bottom