UCSD Class of 2012, anyone?

I got rejected from LA and CAL and so now it looks like I will attend UCSD til I transfer.

I got accepted into the ERC school, which I heard has crappy GE's.

Anyways, any NTers attending UCSD this fall?

i go class of 09.. erc has wack ges, but housing is the best there is.
parties are most crackin at erc so shouldnt be too bad, even tho sd is pretty dull.
haha already plannin on transferrin before you get here eh?

Well, I plan to major in Economics and although UCSD is known for it's graduate Econ research, major companies seldom recruit from UCSD (source: UCSDstudents and a few of my family members in various firms). And although a few of my cousins have told me that their friends have too planned to transfer, theyended up staying; but I think it is for the best if I transfer (career-wise).

dope. im an econ major as well. forreal i hear ucsd is on the comeup (someone even told me its supposed to surpass ucla (duno bout that one tho)) but yeah theecon classes are pretty dope and i hav a few friends that transfered from other ucs to here for econ so its not too bad. just get involved when you get hereand its not too shabby. hit me up if you need any info bout the school or watnot

i'm class of 2010, mechanical engineer. UCSD is aight....ERC has nice dorms but terrible GEs. yeah, they have good parties, but...that's relative toUCSD, so when I say "good" the standards are pretty low. Social life here really is enhhh, honestly from what I've noticed most people are herejust to get the degree and get the hell out of here. But....social life is what you make out of it, but you gotta hope you meet the right people that you feelmatch your wants/needs socially.

I got in UCSD class of `12 too.
Got in as a human bio major @ Sixth.
shoulda done more research about the colleges, but it had the least GE's so i picked it.

anyone know wsup with sixth?

sixth ges rule. its like almost nothing, altho since ur bio major it sucks- all ges are art, music, writing, etc (sixth is for people in arts)
dorms blow- all the singles became doubles, doubles became packed triples in cabins. theyre buildin new sixth housin but doubt itll be ready in time.
dont trip tho, its not that bad. its small so its considered like "family"

i was in sixth and had good times. if you enjoi blazin sixth rules cuz its all foresty, etc but otherwise its like summer camp.

yeah sixth college dorms are nicknamed "camp snoopy" for a reason....not terrible though. there's some good stuff about it, but your dorm food(foodworx) is garbage, sorry to say, there's just not that much selection at all. i know a lot of ppl from 6th who end up eating at Warren's dorm food(canyon vista) which isn't great, but edible.

Back
Top Bottom