UC DAVIS Represent

^

laugh.gif
I don't remember.

Were any of you wearing Yellow 4's today (lighting or thunder - I'm not good with Jordans anymore)?

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

I think I saw the same guy. Charles Barkley x Anderson Silva looking dude?

laugh.gif

Probably. I didn't really pay attention to what he looked like though. 
He was wearing a pair of Melo 1.5 White/Caro Blue if it matters
laugh.gif
Is he always wearing a tank or a beater with beats around his neck? I know i seent the dude with that tat but I cant remember if its the same dude
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I actually have a class with him. We're taking some upper-div history class called The Scientific Revolution if you can believe it
laugh.gif

Do the tap tap pull, and if he acknowledges you, tell him to check out this thread.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I've always wanted to do that. 

Were any of you in the EXB 010 midterm where the student sort-of freaked out? He told the professor to %+%* [with the full words] so that he could +@*! - keep in mind, this was during the midterm in a lecture hall. All three-hundred students heard it.

I didn't know NT would censor the words.

He yelled at the professor to "Shut the eff up" so that "I could get eff out of here."

[let's see if those are not censored]

nothing. the professor told him to let him finish and then he could leave. he was kinda shocked about it too.

the exam was pretty easy so I don't know why he was stressed out about it.

Professor seems chill to let that go like that. I know some professors that would've made it a point to make that kid's life a living hell, knowing damn well he can't drop the class anymore too...

Professor is really cool compared to others. He's joking around the whole time. He makes class interesting.

I would have related with the student if the exam was hard or if the professor was an a-hole, but it isn't either. Oh yea, and the professor actually made a study guide for the students (questions + answers).

Spoiler [+]
EXB 001 with Shaffrath

Professor is really cool compared to others. He's joking around the whole time. He makes class interesting.

I would have related with the student if the exam was hard or if the professor was an a-hole, but it isn't either. Oh yea, and the professor actually made a study guide for the students (questions + answers).

Spoiler [+]
EXB 001 with Shaffrath
it was probably the stress and lack of rest from the whole week. i'm pretty sure he had other midterms to worry about.

^ i can't sympathize with that, because everyone has that !*!* goin on right now. Doesn't necessitate the huge #!*$ he was imitating in the middle of a midterm.

Halloween comin up though, all you freshman.....good luck finding something that won't shut down before 10
laugh.gif

Oh and if any of you gonna be walkin' down frat row on friday evening lookin for parties...don't. If you do, say wassup as I heckle you from my car

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^ i can't sympathize with that, because everyone has that !*!* goin on right now. Doesn't necessitate the huge #!*$ he was imitating in the middle of a midterm.

Halloween comin up though, all you freshman.....good luck finding something that won't shut down before 10
laugh.gif

Oh and if any of you gonna be walkin' down frat row on friday evening lookin for parties...don't. If you do, say wassup as I heckle you from my car

nerd.gif

Santa Barbara?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

laugh.gif

XPO's party is tonight
laugh.gif
that's the only party i know of on a friday..

Has anyone taken BIS 002A?

If so, how was it?
BIS 2A isn't bad. It's the easier of the BIS 2 series. I had Prof. Gerhart - I didn't like the way she taught and the fact that she had her own text book reader.

I'm getting owned in BIS 2C...
eyes.gif

Only Roth and some other guy are teaching BIS 2A. Roth has a rating of 2 on ratemyprofessor. I may risk it with the other guy and see how he teaches (doesn't have a ratemyprofessor profile).

I gotta take Bis 101 and it is not going so well for me. Might have to retake it next quarter :/ Anyone here taken the Physics 7 series?

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Has anyone taken BIS 002A?

If so, how was it?
BIS 2A isn't bad. It's the easier of the BIS 2 series. I had Prof. Gerhart - I didn't like the way she taught and the fact that she had her own text book reader.

I'm getting owned in BIS 2C...
eyes.gif
FTB....she sucked as a lecturer and made us spend an extra 90 for her own reader....that class is a %!+$+@* scam

Spoiler [+]
Si, hermano. Estoy enojado.

Back
Top Bottom