UC DAVIS Represent

I've seen nipples a couple times in the computer lab in the library.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Highlight of my day, like I told rrroth up there...

Waiting outside of Scilec, kids are coming out of the previous lecture, and towards the end of the line theres a girl in a dress, she puts on her backpack and pulls the strap of her dress to the side and her titty just pops out... She continues talking to her friend like ain't nothing happened.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I tried that Halal truck today. $6.50 for lamb or chicken over rice with a drink. Not too bad i guess, but they ain't stuff my box full of lamb...and notenough sauce. I'll probably be back again though. Beats the $6 salad I bought at CoHo
smh.gif
. You guys should try it.

cops in davis dont have any real crime to fight so they patrol stop signs and break up parties. SMH.

they also love pulling people all the time at night because they think every student is driving drunk.

but anyways..anything happening up at davis this weekend?? im coming up to visit some friends.

dam what a bad day. played tackle football back at town. got elbowed in the head so hard that my eyebrow slit open.

couldnt make it to your event cao. lost a lot of blood and all, no condition to party...

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

dam what a bad day. played tackle football back at town. got elbowed in the head so hard that my eyebrow slit open.

couldnt make it to your event cao. lost a lot of blood and all, no condition to party...

you need sticthes?

Anybody get a free flu shot? I hear they were giving them out by the MU....the DAY I woke up and felt sick, SMH. I would suggest you guys get them though, allthe people in my lectures have been coughing up a storm...it's probably how I got it.

no need for stitches imo. it's healing (neosporin does magic). besides, i dont like going to the doctors..

i shoulda went to get the flu shot though. i will get sick atleast once eventually..

My room mate needs to get a flu shot. He woke up sick this morning. Made a sign for his room while he was out. It reads, 'SWINE FLU In Room STAY OUT!'
laugh.gif

there were a lot of people last week lined up to get the flu shot.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

it's all good bruh, more to come in the future though. but aye that sucks man, heal up.

daamn everyone is getting sick! I think I had some symptoms earlier but I sure hope I don't wake up feeling @@%$*#.

nothing related to a sore throat. but i brushed my tongue too hard with the tooth brush last night. now its all dry and stuff. i feel dehydrated.

was in davis this past weekend. good to get away from boring +#$ community college even if it was just for a lil bit. cant wait until i transfer.

BTW, THE RAIN was *%$$%$% horrible yesterday. I was so frustrated I just went home and said %!%# my other classes.
yesterday FST 10 midterm, today MAT16B midterm, tomorrow PSC 41 midterm. can my life be any worse???

BUT my nephew was born today a couple hours ago
happy.gif
!!!

^ congrats cao.

i ditched half my classes the day it rained. after my 7:30am chem class, i said f it.. i was all soaked that day.

gfg, i got a chem midterm tomorrow..

I like how the M didn't even come yesterday....today was a lot better though, weather wise and health-wise. Wish y'all a speedy recovery.

Back
Top Bottom