UC DAVIS Represent

Quote:
yo can UCD students post their stats that got them in? i just applied and im kinda worried if i will get in

GPA UNWEIGHTED - 3.5
WEIGHTED GPA - 3.9
5 ap classes - world hist, english comp, computer science, calc ab, calc bc
SAT 1's - 1770
Math 2c - 590
Bio E - 570

do you guys think i will get in? any opinions would be appreciated.

That looks good. My GPA was like.. 3.1, I only took AP English and AP Physics, and I believe your SAT scores are higher than mine. I had a lotta extra curricular though..........

But it looks like u have a good chance of gettin in

Quote:
^ i was gonna come out there tonight but i dont think i am anymore

if we have Operation Get _____ Drunk tonight, you gonn be missin out mael

He has a test tomorrow. Don't hate on the man because he getting his study on. lol.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

thanks for the opinions so far, hopefully i will get in.

also i applied under undeclared/exploratory for my major and undeclared life sciences for alt major. was this a bad move? will it affect my admission chances?
i stay crafty.

Quote:
yo can UCD students post their stats that got them in? i just applied and im kinda worried if i will get in

GPA UNWEIGHTED - 3.5
WEIGHTED GPA - 3.9
5 ap classes - world hist, english comp, computer science, calc ab, calc bc
SAT 1's - 1770
Math 2c - 590
Bio E - 570

do you guys think i will get in? any opinions would be appreciated.
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i stay gay.

What is everyone's schedule looking like for Winter Qtr?

ME:
Short Calculus 16A
Intro to Sociology
General Psychology
Principles of Microeconomics

I'm toying with the idea of picking up a Communications major, so I decide to take Psych and Sociology. I'm happy with with the times of my classes (start at noon M-F, get out at 2 on Friday). But has anyone taken Psych? Is it difficult considering I never took Psych in high school?

Oh and Gabe, I wouldn't consider yourself destined for State yet. I can't remember my high school GPA, it may have been a 3.6 (?) but I had a 1750 SAT and one or two strong ECs. So I didn't look spectacular on paper but I believe the personal essays are what got me in. Anyways the UC system is horribly random nowadays, kids that I knew who had 3.8+ and ECs were in tears when they got rejected :lol:
laugh.gif
[FS: NWT, L-R-G - DEAD SERIOUS HOODY...that's so necessary.
...Ima enjoy life from birth, to the nail in the coffin
Cus I'm only human i fear bein pale, stiff, and rottin...

from my experience psych is a pretty chill class, fairly interesting subject matter and the workload is relatively light. the only thing that bothered me was the required experimetrix hours.

Psychology with Ennis probably my most interesting class so far in college. Don't sweat the Experimetrix though, just look for the online surveys, I met all my requirements and never did an experiment outside of my dorm. However, the online ones are longer (45m-1h) as opposed to the in person ones that can sometimes take only 15 mins.
Team Silicon Valley

Never count yourself out...like nale said it's getting pretty random.

My schedule next quarter:

Jpn 2
Poli Sci 4
His 7b (Latin American)
Exercise Bio 10

Should be an easy quarter...this quarter I had Japanese + 3 upper divisions. Not fun for a commuter.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Sac in the Bay like Manny Lawson​

Quote:
Oh and Gabe, I wouldn't consider yourself destined for State yet. I can't remember my high school GPA, it may have been a 3.6 (?) but I had a 1750 SAT and one or two strong ECs. So I didn't look spectacular on paper but I believe the personal essays are what got me in. Anyways the UC system is horribly random nowadays, kids that I knew who had 3.8+ and ECs were in tears when they got rejected .
Viotech's

The key to em experimetrix things are that you gotta hop on em early to get the good ones. I remember there were ones that paid people to perform certain experiments. When I took it, Winter 06, I barely went to class and just studied off the lecture notes and ended up 2% short of a B. And they took the best 3 scores outta 4 midterms/final. Only thing I didn't like, was they didn't have a curve, but if you study and attend class, it's really a piece of cake.

Is anybody taking a UWP class? It's required right?

BTW any BioSci majors here???

Applied, probably won't get in. GPA and SAT scores are sub-par..

Just applied to see if I got in :wow:
embarassed.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Anyone wanna treat me to Woodstock's? :pimp:
pimp.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

^No. Want to treat me to Woodstocks?
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

damn...i took exb 10 in the fall. it was one chill @#%$ class. i got a B+ with 83% proferssor salitzky and shaffrath are 2 interesting @#%$ dudes.

i also took psych this quarter got a C =/. had emilie mitchell she was one hyper @#%$ teacher psych is hella interesting.

next quarter:

math 16 a/b depending on if i passed a or not. right now i'm thinking no.
chem 2b
UWP
Food Science 10.
maybe this career and discovery class that my RA emailed me info on.

anyone want to treat me to Fuji's?

Papa Johns > woodstocks by far. the only thing they got on papa johns is the TV..

is exercise bio considered a bio sci major?
psalm 23:6

surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever

Fujis is for noobs.

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

whats up all.

i'm a frosh at ucd and living in cuarto, emerson

hit me up yall

my classes for next quarter

math 16 b
beg. volleyball
frs sem
workload eng.
anthro 3

Back
Top Bottom