Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

"They have better things they could be doing with their time than to be harassing people trying to feed their starving families."

What’s legit stopping law makers/ law enforcement from just posting around the root of the crime, and just arresting as much people asap. Money, votes? I shoulda voted when I lived in dc if it just takes residency to vote.

Not sure what type of comeup you were expecting doing this HERE.

“I just think it’s an act of desperation, for somebody to stoop to this, it’s surely an act of desperation,” said another patron. “People really need help out here, because clearly you’re not gonna get rich taking ATM machines from the Wayne Curry athletic facility.”

Not sure what type of comeup you were expecting doing this HERE.

“I just think it’s an act of desperation, for somebody to stoop to this, it’s surely an act of desperation,” said another patron. “People really need help out here, because clearly you’re not gonna get rich taking ATM machines from the Wayne Curry athletic facility.”

A fed charge for an attempt of a few little dollars….SMH. So many dumb ****** out here.

Sheesh. Dude was active.

@DCAllAfrican…….now do you see what it was such a dumb idea for council member Trayon White to hold that press conference a few months ago outside of The Youth Rehabilitation Center advocating for more soap and towels for the kids in the facility?? When you do things like that and continue to sympathize with these criminals no matter how young they are you make excuses and give leeway for their behavior……like this dumb *** 15 year old right here.

The last thing anybody should be advocating for, caring about or concerned about with this kid for example is his next meal, next sip of water, whether or not he’s in solitary confinement or what have you. Ain’t no telling what other victim crimes this kid is connected to that haven’t caught up to him yet. Kid needs harsh and swift punishment.

“McClendon said that he doesn't want the young suspects to be charged as adults because he believes there are "some inherent problems in America's justice system."

SMH. That mentality and statement is the EXACT REASON that GWU graduate got robbed…….and most likely is destined to get robbed again with that thought process.

To him and to anybody else with that weak mindset I say if you enjoy getting robbed that’s on you. Sometimes you have to think about the next innocent person out there and prevent them from getting robbed by you pressing charges and swift punishment on the criminals that ran up on you. Think about the next man……not just yourself.

Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarty said on Wednesday that in the year since it has launched, the office's youth auto theft intervention initiative has helped lead to a drop in car thefts by nearly a third so far in 2024.
"This initiative shows that when prosecutors, law enforcement and social workers work together to intervene early, and support young people and their families, we can prevent crime from occurring," she said, adding that law enforcement have asked her office to expand the program into addressing other crimes.
Minneapolis had a record-high number of car thefts in 2023.
It has seen a 30% decrease in auto theft reports in 2024 compared with the same period last year, however the city is still at a 140% increase in car theft reports this year when compared with 2019.
Moriarty acknowledged that there is more work to be done. "When a young person is involved in that behavior, it can quickly escalate, so yeah, we have continued work to do," she said.
The program aims to reduce youth auto thefts through a dual-pronged approach. Moriarty's office partners with law enforcement agencies, truancy teams and county Child Protection Services and is designed to provide resources to high-risk young people (and their families) before they end up in the justice system.
https://www.startribune.com/hennepi...th-intervention-program-is-working/600376457/

deuce king deuce king :smh:

What goes around...

One of my staff members just told me about this, and showed me the video. It’s satisfying to know that not only did at least 1 suspect get caught…….but that the suspect got to witness and smell the fiery death of his 2 friends that got burnt to a crisp right in front of his face.

Hopefully the one living suspect gets charged with double homicide for killing his 2 friends on top of the armed robbery charge. All’s well that ends well indeed. Ashes to ashes……dust to dust.

Back
Top Bottom