UA Curry 4

Copped a grey pair on ua.com this weekend but just saw the black/white on finishline.com so I copped those as well. I'll probably send the grey pair back because I really wanted the black and white pair.

So did they end up fixing the dark spot or what was the purpose of the recall
This was on display at my Champs. Seeing that there were a few pairs without the discoloration probably was the reason. I wouldn't have cared but since they delayed it and came back with the same **** I'm not gonna buy them anymore off the strength of that
20171210_120744.jpg

This was on display at my Champs. Seeing that there were a few pairs without the discoloration probably was the reason. I wouldn't have cared but since they delayed it and came back with the same **** I'm not gonna buy them anymore off the strength of that
20171210_120744.jpg

The pairs releasing now are the same pairs that got delayed. I think some places held back their inventory and are finally released them. If you look at the production date of the shoes that released from Champs this last friday, its 4/17. Corrected shoes should have an October-November production date since that's when it was recalled/delayed. I haven't seen a "corrected" pair yet. UA might have said screw it and told retailers to release them. I don't think the "dirty" toes are that bad, the translucent sole is going to discolor anyways when you wear it.

I mean, to be honest, this is a performance shoe first, so I'll deal with the discoloration. I'm gonna dirty them up hooping in them 5 nights a week anyway, so it's not a big deal. Granted, UA should've solved the issue by now, but I don't really mind, the white/black are too dope to pass up.

My blue pair has held up real well over the last 2 weeks of hooping. Scuff marks barely show and the cushioning does become a little (VERY little) more responsive over time. I love the fact I’ve sometikes forgotten I even have a shoe on with how well heel-toe transition is and how great the court feel is.

It’s a nice change from wearing the super cushioned LeBron 15s - I love each in their own way but for smaller players, the Curry’s are money!

I'm reading everywhere that it's TTS for the 4? I ordered the same size I wear for curry 2s but I'm worried with the one-piece shoe that I should've gone down half a size? I crank down the laces on the 2s. Any advice on this? I'm not wearing it casually, strictly to hoop in.

Both pairs I got from DSG and UA themself have discolored so I just waer them since I can’t wait longer to try it on... now it pinching at my pinky toe wth smh.

20171210_120744.jpg

I talked to 3 different foot locker managers and 2 finish lines - they all held their stock, so it's the same shoes they had, just waited on the OK to release.

I talked to 3 different foot locker managers and 2 finish lines - they all held their stock, so it's the same shoes they had, just waited on the OK to release.

Interesting... was the delay due to UA producing more pairs to meet demand then?

Build hype and tell the retailers not to release stock, still sell out with greater quantities idk haha I’m trying to grasp at any reason as to why they still look like doodoo and we had to wait even longer...

Build hype and tell the retailers not to release stock, still sell out with greater quantities idk haha I’m trying to grasp at any reason as to why they still look like doodoo and we had to wait even longer...

Because they thought they could fix it, realized that they couldn't so they released them.

Back
Top Bottom