Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
I'm guessing you want some wild pattern and/or all the colors of the rainbow mashed up on it. You're better off going with Nike and their What The Crap cw's.

are you really saying this when that northern lights CW came out tho lmao

and the candy reigns ... and the dark matter ... and the select camps

the ASG sneakers are always supposed to be flashy and excessive ...like those sprewell Dada's and shaq's phone shoe

Looks like most of the Curry 2s are eligible for the 20% off discount at Eastbay. Just ordered the Haight Streets...

I wonder if the black and gold 2s are a special edition Superbowl shoe? Releasing same weekend, everything in the bay is golden right now.

BHM cw looks like it was color coordinated with the Cavs uniforms.

Respect on the back story for the inspiration but it is still one of the ugly cw's to release for the 2's, neck and neck with the Northern Lights Xmas cw.
Immortal and Northern Lights, the two CW that i like the most ;p

I hope a lot of these colorways hang around!

I'm not prepared to grab them all right now, but there are a handful that I would love to have at some point -- plus more colorways still coming...  Love playing in this shoe and just can't justify more than the two pairs I have ATM

Mad I slept on those northern lights, can't find 7.5 or 8 anywhere now

Did you check eBay buddy? They are in there and some are actually at retail.

Funny that this color is now being sought after. I've loved it ever since I first saw the leaked pic. Glad I got then from YCMC with aht early link. People ask about them A LOT when I wear them!

Funny that this color is now being sought after. I've loved it ever since I first saw the leaked pic. Glad I got then from YCMC with aht early link. People ask about them A LOT when I wear them!
Maybe becus of its loud colors..

Not a cw take u will take a liking initially.. but slowly grew to love it

did but none in my size for retail

Bummer buddy :frown:

Keep checking UA's site. They restocked the Northern Lights a few times I noticed.

Yeah I liked them from the beginning also

Maybe becus of its loud colors..

View media item 1876410:rofl:

Don't get me wrong, but honestly I can't even believe that the Curry 2s and 1s have been this hot and selling out this fast! I never see anyone wearing them here let alone maybe 1-3 people at my school who don't play ball, and maybe around 2-3 other people who do use them for ball shoes. Otherwise it's still Nike/Jordan Brand that people wear/ball in. Besides the people at my school I've never seen more than a dozen people wearing these, so let me ask WHO IS BUYING THESE???? Is it the hypebeasts,bots, bandwagoners/GS fans, and the resellers who are gonna make it impossible for me to buy these on my birthday in like 7-8 months and still find the colorway I want because everythings sold out yet again with no restock in sight(no surprise)???? In my lifetime I have NEVER ever seen UA BBall shoes go for more than $100-$150, this is just insane! If I want em I'll probably have to cough up $200-$250+ just to get a pair, cause I bet they'll be sold out in stores right? (Don't mean to rant but I'm tired of the scarce availability of these)

Don't get me wrong, but honestly I can't even believe that the Curry 2s and 1s have been this hot and selling out this fast! I never see anyone wearing them here let alone maybe 1-3 people at my school who don't play ball, and maybe around 2-3 other people who do use them for ball shoes. Otherwise it's still Nike/Jordan Brand that people wear/ball in. Besides the people at my school I've never seen more than a dozen people wearing these, so let me ask WHO IS BUYING THESE???? Is it the hypebeasts,bots, bandwagoners/GS fans, and the resellers who are gonna make it impossible for me to buy these on my birthday in like 7-8 months and still find the colorway I want because everythings sold out yet again with no restock in sight(no surprise)???? In my lifetime I have NEVER ever seen UA BBall shoes go for more than $100-$150, this is just insane! If I want em I'll probably have to cough up $200-$250+ just to get a pair, cause I bet they'll be sold out in stores right? (Don't mean to rant but I'm tired of the scarce availability of these)
I've recently seen a lot of people wearing them casually around Culver City, LA specifically. I've seen also kids playing ball in them as well. Mostly The Professional colorway. 

Has anyone sized down in these from their usual size?

Last edited:
I've recently seen a lot of people wearing them casually around Culver City, LA specifically. I've seen also kids playing ball in them as well. Mostly The Professional colorway. 

Has anyone sized down in these from their usual size?
I went down half a size from 13

Last edited:
I don't live around the LA area man. I live in Minneapolis, or "The Great White North" and I just said how little I saw/see them round these parts and tbh their presence in Minneapolis is very nominal/small. Nike/Jordan FAR overshadows UA here man. If you're at a school that has GSW colors, expect to see people wearing Currys. I was at a BBall tournament in Hastings,Minnesota and ALMOST EVERYONE had either LeBron 12 low Entourages or Curry 1 or 2 Dub Nation home or away colorways. In LA, it may be a different story cause you're closer to the Bay Area then me and when you're closer, the bandwagoners and hypebeasts are only a short drive away. I don't really care for The Professional colorway tho, I like the Dub Nation home and away, long shots, and iron sharpens iron.

I don't live around the LA area man. I live in Minneapolis, or "The Great White North" and I just said how little I saw/see them round these parts and tbh their presence in Minneapolis is very nominal/small. Nike/Jordan FAR overshadows UA here man. If you're at a school that has GSW colors, expect to see people wearing Currys. I was at a BBall tournament in Hastings,Minnesota and ALMOST EVERYONE had either LeBron 12 low Entourages or Curry 1 or 2 Dub Nation home or away colorways. In LA, it may be a different story cause you're closer to the Bay Area then me and when you're closer, the bandwagoners and hypebeasts are only a short drive away. I don't really care for The Professional colorway tho, I like the Dub Nation home and away, long shots, and iron sharpens iron.
I live in St. Paul and agree that you don't see a ton of Currys around here, but they are around... just a lot more sparsely distributed.  Only see a handful of guys in leagues that I play in and the youth rocking them, but it doesn't bother me at all.  In fact it's kind of nice

To answer your question -- I think the people that are buying these fall primarily into two categories (I'm not claiming this is the truth, just how I am guessing...):

1. Fans of Curry, young and old

2. People who understand that UA makes solid basketball shoes and that Nike isn't everything

Back
Top Bottom