Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
So, I went online to try and get the black and white 2.5s and now they are gone. I believe it was Finishline that had them and now they don't. I think I saw these were supposed to release in July. Did they pull them completely or was it just like a one day thing they were trying to promote?

So, I went online to try and get the black and white 2.5s and now they are gone. I believe it was Finishline that had them and now they don't. I think I saw these were supposed to release in July. Did they pull them completely or was it just like a one day thing they were trying to promote?
most likely finishline had a very limited amount per size and they sold out?

It was more than likely just a mistake since they're supposed to release next month.

most likely finishline had a very limited amount per size and they sold out?
Lol nah I don't think so. When I checked last night they had a near full size run of three different colorways. Maybe they took it down temporarily because sales may hurt due to warriors loss? I'm sure they'll put them back up at the official release date. 

can't wait for my MVP Pack to be shipped and it might be my last pair of 2s for this year, win or lose the Curry 2s was a great UA product
ohwell.gif
 and the Curry 3s looks promising also
happy.gif
 just wait, the Dubs are coming back with a vengeance next season 75-7
devil.gif
 (maybe not
laugh.gif
) but 2017 NBA Champs definitely
smokin.gif

Oh ok cool! I wonder if UA.com is regretting not shipping the 73-9 last Saturday.... I'm guessing a lot of people cancelled their orders...
They would still have 60 days to return once they get the product.. but I get your point. I cancelled my warriors finals hat order before they shipped and got my money back. More sales are gonna go to Nike versus UA with what resulted from the finals.

They would still have 60 days to return once they get the product.. but I get your point. I cancelled my warriors finals hat order before they shipped and got my money back. More sales are gonna go to Nike versus UA with what resulted from the finals.
Same here got a call today from my local sports store saying they received their Warriors Finals hat second shipment and my reserved hat was ready for pickup, told them I don't want them anymore
tired.gif
 Ebay prices for the hat are also way down, and some seller a selling them for retail
grin.gif

Last edited:
I would think UA lost a lot of potential profits while Nike just cashed out with having Lebron and kyire.

Still debating if I should pick up the MVP pack, I wish it was $300 instead of $400.

can't wait for my MVP Pack to be shipped and it might be my last pair of 2s for this year, win or lose the Curry 2s was a great UA product:\  and the Curry 3s looks promising also:D  just wait, the Dubs are coming back with a vengeance next season 75-7:evil:  (maybe not:lol: ) but 2017 NBA Champs definitely:smokin

Can't wait to get mine. No returns or cancellations here.

Questions about the MVP pack....
are FTL and FNL still releasing?
they are not in their release dates
thanks

The LeBron threads are blowing up. I will be honest, I like the Lebron series of shoes, and I felt like the hype was down so I could get them for a better price. Now they are all talking about buying all types of LeBron gear. Since they won (and they butchered the Air Veer with zoom air and weird materials)feel like I have kinda lost a little bit of interest for LeBron and Nike in general. So, I think I'm gonna pic up a few more pairs of Currys

My local HOH are doing raffles for them.

Select stores are getting them I guess.
What HoH? before I call all around.

The LeBron threads are blowing up. I will be honest, I like the Lebron series of shoes, and I felt like the hype was down so I could get them for a better price. Now they are all talking about buying all types of LeBron gear. Since they won (and they butchered the Air Veer with zoom air and weird materials)feel like I have kinda lost a little bit of interest for LeBron and Nike in general. So, I think I'm gonna pic up a few more pairs of Currys

For me I am having a different problem. I have Lebron 12's because they happen to be a shoe I found for $60 at Ross and found that they are a great shoe for me cushion wise and got a few more when they hit discount. They are great outdoor court shoes. Now I can't stomach to wearing them because I am not a guy that is just going to look like a bandwagon jumper and be a lebron fan now that they won. At least I have hyperrevs 2016s to wear that have good impact protection.

Last edited:
What HoH, before I call all around.
For me I am having a different problem. I have Lebron 12's because they happen to be a shoe I found for $60 at Ross and found that they are a great shoe for me cushion wise and got a few more when they hit discount. They are great outdoor court shoes. Now I can't stomach to wearing them because I am not a guy that is just going to look like a bandwagon jumper and be a lebron fan now that they won. At least I have hyperrevs 2016s to wear that have good impact protection.
You're not going to wear a shoe because it's going to make you look like a bandwagoner to others? 
laugh.gif
 They're just shoes..

You're not going to wear a shoe because it's going to make you look like a bandwagoner to others? :lol:  They're just shoes..
My friends and family know I'm a Warriors fan, and they are too, and I will never hear the end of it.
"so lebron won......What are THOOOOOOOOOOOSE! I THOUGHT U SAID YOU WAS A WARRIORS FAN! YOU A LEBRON STAN NOW?"
I would literally hear something like that 20 times a day from people I know.
And my non warriors fan friends will be sure to talk trash all day and night. I'd rather not hear it.

Last edited:
My friends know I'm a Warriors fan, and they are too, and I will never hear the end of it.
"so lebron won......What are THOOOOOOOOOOOSE! I THOUGHT U SAID YOU WAS A WARRIORS FAN! YOU A LEBRON STAN NOW?"
I would literally hear something like that 20 times a day from people I know.
And my non warriors fan friends will be sure to talk trash all day and night. I'd rather not hear it.
Haha I feel you! I got friends ds like those... return em joints lol... not worth d headache haaha

Back
Top Bottom