Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Anyone see what Currys mouthpiece going for on eBay? **** it's either 73-9 or a comeback from 3-1 in the history books. And Bron is on his way out. Is Adam silver trying to help Lebron.

Or did Adam Silver get a billion dollar deal like Lebron. Since Nike is taking over the NBA sponsorship. I can't call it like I see it no more!!

Last edited:
Warriors do have a few things against them (Bogut's out, Iguodala is having back issues, Barnes playing like crap)

But i think Curry's gonna have a big game.

Last edited:
Lets be real here Cav fans being the fakest on the planet is a joke half of the Warrior fanbase werent here prior to Curry exploding so... I mean do u remember the days of run tmc its debatable which fanbase has more bandwagon fans so lets just relax and enjoy game 7 just for your info Im a Raptor fan as im Canadian My fave player is Kyrie which is why I want them to win but I respect the **** outta the Warrior team nothing but respect for them and like i stated love the Under Armour Curry 2s just wish thatsplash party pair would come out but chances are itll be part of a champ pack if they were to win

warriors fan base? you don't have the right to say that **** unless you actually from the BAY.... if you're talking about the people who ain't from the bay then go ahead.... but when more than half of REAL CLEVELAND fans say "good riddens" and burn someones jersey and then "EMBRACE" him like he never ditched you guys from the jump? That's fake *** ****.... if I ever saw any warrior player pull that **** i wouldn't respect that guy... that's why lebron is a joke, he had to leave to find a "dream" team instead of building a team of his own in his so called "HOMETOWN." He ditched you idiots and now yall act like none of that happened?

BAY AREA TILL I DIE.

People trying to go at Warriors fans saying they were nonexistent before curry didn't watch much basketball in the 07 playoffs I guess lol

^^^ you're a raptors fan!? you should be ******* pissed that cavs whooped yall *****.... you're a fake *** cav fan for not even being from Cleveland [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

warriors fan base? you don't have the right to say that **** unless you actually from the BAY.... if you're talking about the people who ain't from the bay then go ahead.... but when more than half of REAL CLEVELAND fans say "good riddens" and burn someones jersey and then "EMBRACE" him like he never ditched you guys from the jump? That's fake *** ****.... if I ever saw any warrior player pull that **** i wouldn't respect that guy... that's why lebron is a joke, he had to leave to find a "dream" team instead of building a team of his own in his so called "HOMETOWN." He ditched you idiots and now yall act like none of that happened?

BAY AREA TILL I DIE.
You can't talk about the Warriors fan base if you ain't from the Bay. That's where the real fans are at. Always been.
Chill the f down bro i stated im from canada im a raptors fan im just going for the Cavs cause my fave player is Kyrie dont lump me in with those other fans and dont call me an idiot have respect for people and who they like they can like whatever team they want have some respect trust me if curry left to go home to the hornets and came back im sure ur fanbase would embrace him again too so dont act like that wouldnt be true

^^^ you're a raptors fan!? you should be ******* pissed that cavs whooped yall *****.... you're a fake *** cav fan for not even being from Cleveland [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]
Like I stated like Kyrie so I want him to get a ring and for your info cavs didnt really whoop my raps it was a good series and think about we dont even have a bonafide superstar and we were two game from the nba finals

Chill the f down bro i stated im from canada im a raptors fan im just going for the Cavs cause my fave player is Kyrie dont lump me in with those other fans and dont call me an idiot have respect for people and who they like they can like whatever team they want have some respect trust me if curry left to go home to the hornets and came back im sure ur fanbase would embrace him again too so dont act like that wouldnt be true
no it wouldn't be true so stop acting like you're putting all of us in this so called "category" 

we're all from the bay so ****

you only pop your head in this thread when the cars win you ********r 

Last edited:
So back to the Curry 2 and 2.5

The MVP 2's were looking clean on court. I think I remember FlashSole saying that they might get a solo release later on like the Splash 1's did. I'm hoping they do since the 1's in the MVP Pack are ugly as sin.

no it wouldn't be true so stop acting like you're putting all of us in this so called "category" 

we're all from the bay so ****

you only pop your head in this thread when the cars win you ********r 
losing a series 4-2 is not an *** whooping losing 4-1 or a sweep is *** whooping

Last edited:
ive decided to keep the batman 2 regardless if they lose. they too clean

i dont know bout you guys but i dont like keeping things that remind me of bad things

why i never buy finals or world series gear only championship stuff

really hope game 7 doesnt make me sick but alot of things not going right for the warriors right now

for those that have the 2.5 already thats releasing on saturday do they lookbetter in person? cuz im not feeling the pics

Last edited:
MVPs looked real nice on court last night. Surprised he wore them. Anyone got any pics?

Hopefully everyone's liquor passed thru the system by now :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Where are the mods? No one gives a crap about the Raptors or how long someone has been a Warriors fan. Stick to the damn UA Curry shoes. Take the other nonsense to the general forum.

(Bleeping) reported!

Originally the 2.5 ruined his thread. Now you morons bringing in nba stuff and fan stuff to make this thread worst!

Stick with the twos!

When I pre-ordered the MVP B2B pack, I thought the Curry 2's were pretty meh, but they looked clean AF on court last night :smokin

I really like the white/black 2.5. Always been a fan of basic colorways like that so maybe that's why, but I just think the color blocking is solid

Back
Top Bottom