Votes: 10 6.2%
  • .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
Personally not a big fan of player logos that use their initials and number Curry, Chris Paul, Kyrie, Durant...

Kobe with the sheath and Lebron with the crown are cooler to me. I know the king's crown is also an LJ but it's not completely obvious at first glance.

I hope this info is true and gets a lot of attention in the media.

I'm so tired of Nike prices and sub par shoes.

Today I took my daughter to kids footlocker and she ran into the store and wanted a pair of Curry's. That caught me by major surprise, so proud of her. Most excited I've seen her ever for a pair of shoes. I'm not an influencer, btw. Didn't even know she liked Curry that much.

Steph is a great role model on and off the court, influencing the kids the right way. Way to go, I hope good things happen to this man to a long time.

And come on, $160 for some LeBrons for kids? With the fake carbon and cheap cushioning? :smh: :x

I hope this info is true and gets a lot of attention in the media.

I'm so tired of Nike prices and sub par shoes.
 UA can't even supply that many shoes. that projection is based purely on the current popularity of Curry and not what UA is able to do. UA couldn't even put the Curry 1s in their outlets or Clutchfit Drives in their outlets OR even the regular retail chain. 

Nike prices do suck, but they do make better products. i balled in my Curry 2 dub nation away for 3 months (once or twice a week) and i have start seeing the midsole paint peel and some small separations around the toebox. i have played in my M11, lebron 11, 12, 13, ,28, xx9, kobe's, etc for as much if not for a longer period and they all have held up better athetically. 

UA can't even supply that many shoes. that projection is based purely on the current popularity of Curry and not what UA is able to do. UA couldn't even put the Curry 1s in their outlets or Clutchfit Drives in their outlets OR even the regular retail chain. 

Nike prices do suck, but they do make better products. i balled in my Curry 2 dub nation away for 3 months (once or twice a week) and i have start seeing the midsole paint peel and some small separations around the toebox. i have played in my M11, lebron 11, 12, 13, ,28, xx9, kobe's, etc for as much if not for a longer period and they all have held up better athetically. 
You're certainly entitled to your opinion and I don't have any evidence to argue for or against, but it's just an opinion based on experience.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the retail price of every Nike/Jordan shoe you mentioned is higher than the Curry 2, some of them almost $100 more.  I would expect superior performance and durability for that, which isn't always the case.  For example, I keep track of my shoes and I played about 65 pickup games before my XX9's cushioning bottomed out, compared to 85 in my CF Drives.

My opinion is that both companies make good stuff and crappy stuff.  What I really like is they have good return policies so you're not stuck with something if you end up not liking it.

I know it's the wrong thread. I don't CARE - THESE ARE SICK.
Duke I can't lie, I'm a little bit jelly... haha

AWESOME arrival -- it seems like w/ the 3D printing tech they can really bring the functional auxetic aspect of clutchfit to life!  Let us know how they do

Duke I can't lie, I'm a little bit jelly... haha

AWESOME arrival -- it seems like w/ the 3D printing tech they can really bring the functional auxetic aspect of clutchfit to life!  Let us know how they do

These are dope but what's the price and release daw for these?

FlashSole posted a better pic of the Curry 2 Playoff cw. Uh, looks a little plain for a playoff shoe, if you ask me. UA needs to just drop the Batman cw or those yellow w/ royal joints to appease the masses already!

These are dope but what's the price and release daw for these?
March 18th, 96 pairs, $300  
tired.gif

Easy pass on the Playoffs, too much blue. The navy on the front midsole shouldn't be there also. Not Warriors colors anyways.

Yeah steep price for the 3D printed shoes

Last edited:
@izio14  thanks for the pics

tbh I'm not really feelin them.  Not bad, but feel it could have been executed much better.  I'd take the Haight St over those 

@izio14  thanks for the pics

tbh I'm not really feelin them.  Not bad, but feel it could have been executed much better.  I'd take the Haight St over those 
no prob...
and me too..
i was like "this were the PLAYOFFS SHOES?!?!"
i would not be angry if steph uses the 2.5s in the playoffs..but this one, too simple and step down from the CWs before it

no prob...
and me too..
i was like "this were the PLAYOFFS SHOES?!?!"
i would not be angry if steph uses the 2.5s in the playoffs..but this one, too simple and step down from the CWs before it
Not sure if he's wearing these for the playoffs, still scheduled to wear the 2.5. 'The Playoff' is just the name of the shoe. 

Not sure if he's wearing these for the playoffs, still scheduled to wear the 2.5. 'The Playoff' is just the name of the shoe. 
I'm sure it'll depend what he's comfortable in. Also if he plays bad in one shoe or another. We've seen him switch in the past. If he comes out and goes 1-7 in the 2.5 I'll bet he switches to the 2

The underarmour logo is the worst logo I've seen in a shoe tbh. I'd rather have the finishline logo on a shoe, at least it's pretty sleek :lol:

Theres 2 reasons why its projected that UA sells more than Nike.

1. Curry/Warriors bandwagon .. and kids migrate to the hot player and hell adults do too

2. Whos buying the kids shoes 90% of the time .. the parents. What parent is gonna be opposed to $100ish curry vs $160+ nike big 3 shoe

Only sig shoe within that price range is the kyrie and he's been down in popularity since releasing his shoe

^Don't forget the Lillard.

Those Playoff 2's are so uninspiring.  They might be the blandest colorway of the 2's I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom