U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

I don't see the big deal of kissing after preforming oral on a guy. If she swallows, who cares.
I'm not kissing my own children got dammit
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Man I have gotten everything in the book done to me ...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
hmm. care to be a bit more specific. there was alot of stuff in this thread i never even knew people did

#*** gettin wreckless so i got something to add..Long and short of it is...my boy licked out a prostitute
smh.gif

that #*** is just plain unacceptable.

Originally Posted by High St

#*** gettin wreckless so i got something to add..Long and short of it is...my boy licked out a prostitute
smh.gif

that #*** is just plain unacceptable.
sick.gif

that is without a doubt the most disgusting thing i've ever heard of someone doing sexually

I have no problems with them. I am way, way, WAY too possessive to get down like that
laugh.gif
He's MINE.

edit

Oh girls don't do anything for me and I'm lazy so it'd be way too much work to try and pretend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I have no problems with them. I am way, way, WAY too possessive to get down like that
laugh.gif
He's MINE.
There are other options.....He could just watch......and record
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
He's MINE.

edit

Oh girls don't do anything for me and I'm lazy so it'd be way too much work to try and pretend
laugh.gif
im sure that if you are having a 3some and the girl is munchin that carpet, im quite positive that will do something for you
devil.gif

Not a fan of the carpet munching. I know, stop the presses. But I'm meh - and no use in telling me its because the guy had no skills
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Not a fan of the carpet munching. I know, stop the presses. But I'm meh - and no use in telling me its because the guy had no skills
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
are you serious. this is actually the 1st girl ive ever heard of that doesnt enjoy having that vajayjay blessed.

its because the guy had no skills

It's not that I don't enjoy it - but it's not the end all to be all of sexual acts. So the thought of having a girl do it, does nothing for me

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Exclusively a giver without receiving in return?!?! My god, you just keep getting better!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Exclusively a giver without receiving in return?!?! My god, you just keep getting better!
pimp.gif
you serious. you still let girls pull that ole "do me first, then ill do you" routine.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif
you serious. you still let girls pull that ole "do me first, then ill do you" routine.

laugh.gif

My girl has the same stance as Nawth. She'd rather have the stick than the lick.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

Originally Posted by ericberry14

OHyeah10 wrote:
ive done both now that i think about it. usually she has a toothbrush ready but that day i did not care. i know its nasty but who really cares? only nt will know about it

so u basically jizzed in ur own mouth.
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

I printed screen for future references ...

I just couldn't help but notice that dudes name is OHYEAH and for some reason, all i'm imagining is the Kool Aid man busting through his bedroom wallon some "Ohh yeaaahhhhh"...seeing him and his girl C-swapping, and slowly backing out on some "Ohhh Nooooooo"...I think there is a GIF likethat out there too...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif