U want me to do what? vol... hell yeah i suck toes

Yall trippin, anal is not easy at all, 20 out of 10 times you girl is not going to be able to handle it. I've tried and all I get is FAIL! But thatdon't mean i'm giving up.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

and what if someone farted right then while u puttin in work image

That is the reason why I don't do it anymore.
smh.gif
Smelled like a cloud of death was hovering around my head for the rest of the day.
sick.gif
smh.gif

I thought a big dude like myself was wildin with that, but some of yall..I don't know man.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

^ no it wouldnt stop lyin
nerd.gif

Umm no....all of us aint that freak nasty. Im down for the cause but that aint it lol.
so then what do you do with the nut when dudes jizz after dome. u just swallow?

Im not gonna put my bedroom routine out there
nerd.gif
..but just know I handle my business.
wink.gif

yall talkin like yall work for evasive angles, and west coast productions, dudes talkin bout spittin nut out
laugh.gif
females talkin bout anal. Wow NT I amashamed.

^ "if she suck up and she $%$+! up or she spit out, ##@+@ imma have to polietely throw your @%%% out."

yall talkin like yall work for evasive angles, and west coast productions, dudes talkin bout spittin nut out
laugh.gif
females talkin bout anal. Wow NT I am ashamed.
you just as bad dfam. but how has this thread not been locked yet

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by vasweetz

Originally Posted by ericberry14

the funniest is spitting all the liquid that's collected in your mouth onto her stomach after she lets a nut off.....

the face that ensues is priceless.

I'm sorry but that would gross me the %%!% out.

roll.gif
, that's the point.

DUUUUH

But whyyy would you want to do such a thing?? lol

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
ay, i'mma defend myself...

its the saliva/vaginal fluids that have collected in your mouth DURING the deed...

not the consequences OF the deed...

get it right.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif
ay, i'mma defend myself...

its the saliva/vaginal fluids that have collected in your mouth DURING the deed...

not the consequences OF the deed...

get it right.
laugh.gif
Yessir
pimp.gif

Ok I dunno where to go with this
laugh.gif
either way, boys have cooties. and are gross. i should know I live with one

I don't know about yall cats getting snowballed. (Kissing your girl with your jizz in her mouth).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hells Nooo!

But my girl never gets heated when I wana go in her mouth. She prefers it instead of me makin a mess inside her and she be leakin all night.

Got damn I have the biggest erection after reading all this @%+ in these last 10 pages. I gota go get one out. Be right back . Prolly be locked by then

Originally Posted by Face82

I don't know about yall cats getting snowballed. (Kissing your girl with your jizz in her mouth).
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hells Nooo!

But my girl never gets heated when I wana go in her mouth. She prefers it instead of me makin a mess inside her and she be leakin all night.

Got damn I have the biggest erection after reading all this @%+ in these last 10 pages. I gota go get one out. Be right back . Prolly be locked by then
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

man too much sharing in here

that was entirely too much information

Grey day in the morining. Yall go that hard, Im all for consertively eating the box and conservative sex; but when you take it to a whole different level likeputting your tongue on the Booty do shoot thats just disguisting. I mean hey sometimes if you cant please a women one way you have to do it the other. Maybeboth sometimes, personally i wouldnt want a chick who would even let me do that to her. I dont want to hear a response like well you dont want a chick at allbecause some chicks do have limits.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hells Nooo!

33tklj9.gif

You are wildin.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom