Tyrone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure it came from chapelle show mad real world episode when Tyrone was smashing dudes girl in the bed and he was in the corner crying.

Last edited:
Seriously I am dying at responses in this thread
Are jimmies really rustled over dumb stuff like this
Man American society really is weak and can't take jokes
Smh
This man. Nothing racist about it. It's just whenever someone is having girl problems, there's something hilarious about the concept of some Mr. Marcus looking dude just violating your girl
roll.gif

I thought everyone at least knew the name Tyrone came from the Erykah song. I just saw someone use the Tyrone joke and add in a line from the song but yeah Tyrone was also a generic name for any black man out there.
And papis isn't a name for hispanic men, it's literally what some females call them. Outside of that no one calls hispanic men that. It's a running joke from that one hispanic dude on cops calling the officer papi over and over again. So if that's offensive blame the hispanic dude who got caught on cops.

Wow some of yall NTers don't even know where these running gags are even originating from and forcing it to claim it's offensive.

You're living under a rock? Hispanic men get called papi all the time by black dudes. And it never struck me as being offensive to them btw.
Whoa I don't know where that's happening at.

I'm in NYC so I wouldn't call that under a rock but I've never heard/seen a black man call a hispanic man papi in a serious or joking manner.I repeat, I don't know where they do that at.

Maybe ninjahood can make sense of this for me? :nerd:

Lmao at this thread. And black ppl do be calling Spanish dudes papis. I live in jersey n heard it all the time while i was in school

Whoa I don't know where that's happening at.

I'm in NYC so I wouldn't call that under a rock but I've never heard/seen a black man call a hispanic man papi in a serious or joking manner.I repeat, I don't know where they do that at.

Maybe ninjahood can make sense of this for me? :nerd:

Ummm I live in NYC too. But it was never a term used as disrespectful. Not a big deal at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom