[Typical Conspiracy Theorist] Taylor Swift is illuminati [Typical Conspiracy Theorist]

i am georgia

Banned
2n1fi3a.gif

6fqbsn.png

Performing in front of the Freemasonry Building huh?
Or am I...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i'd be willing to put my life on the fact that these multi-million selling artists are connected behind the scenes somehow, and know things and are doing things normal folk cannot do. illuminati doesnt have to be the title, but bezzbelieve theyre connected

i'd be willing to put my life on the fact that these multi-million selling artists are connected behind the scenes somehow, and know things and are doing things normal folk cannot do. illuminati doesnt have to be the title, but bezzbelieve theyre connected

man clown all you want but if u aren't bold enuff to at least question some of the music that gets hailed in today's society then you're just in denial. its quiet simple; if secret societies are desperate for full control and power of what currently goes on in our world and what is to come, then they have to control the key aspects of our world which include politics, health and the media (news, music, films...). it jus makes perfect sense but alot of u chose to not think bout it n dismiss us as jus crazed jealous ppl who blame famous ppl for all our problems smh

man clown all you want but if u aren't bold enuff to at least question some of the music that gets hailed in today's society then you're just in denial. its quiet simple; if secret societies are desperate for full control and power of what currently goes on in our world and what is to come, then they have to control the key aspects of our world which include politics, health and the media (news, music, films...). it jus makes perfect sense but alot of u chose to not think bout it n dismiss us as jus crazed jealous ppl who blame famous ppl for all our problems smh

Back
Top Bottom