Typhoon Ondoy

Guys, and specially for those that were in the event last night, pasalamat tayo na wala naman sa atin ang nahirapanand we're all safe.

But more importantly, let's keep everyone else in our thoughts and prayers. This is bad. To all, stay safe.

stay safe mga kapatid, im stuck in my clinic myself, let's all pray and ride this out

man im stuck in ust!!!!!
roll.gif

will be spending the night here
smh.gif

the flood here is overwhelming

Originally Posted by jau014

man im stuck in ust!!!!!
roll.gif

smh.gif

Practice mo na camping skills m dyan. there's no way your going home tonight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jason16

Originally Posted by jau014

man im stuck in ust!!!!!
roll.gif

smh.gif

Practice mo na camping skills m dyan. there's no way your going home tonight
laugh.gif

my dorm is walking distance but i can't go there due to the flood. this is crazy..first time i experienced this
wala na talagang uwian to..parang 2nd night ko na tong nasa labas at walang maayos na tulog
laugh.gif
nako pano na yung shop mo
laugh.gif

wow i didnt know that it's this bad already... buong araw lang ako nag 2k9 ampf.. some parts of fairview are in high water na ata.. dito sa lagro areahindi nmn.. buti nalang

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

haha sana andiyan crush mo para di sayang ang gabi
laugh.gif
my gf is here
roll.gif

together with 250+ people composed of students and faculty members
roll.gif

jau sang bldg ka? may multo sa lahat ng bldg ng uste.. try mo magpicture sa dilim. tsong seryoso ako sayo. 6 yrs ako sa uste. lol

Originally Posted by blasdiaz

jau sang bldg ka? may multo sa lahat ng bldg ng uste.. try mo magpicture sa dilim. tsong seryoso ako sayo. 6 yrs ako sa uste. lol
st. martin de porres..ung med bldng. so far wala pa naman akong encounters dito.
and i don't have any intentions to have one
laugh.gif

My prayers go out to those who have been affected by the floods like pareng carlo (blackmamba), pareng ryan (thank God di umabot sa bahay nila ang baha) and toeveryone else who has property damage coz of Typhoon Ondoy

May the good Lord give you the strength in this times of trial. God bless

Keep safe everyone...

My prayers goes to those who have been affected...

God Bless and keep on prayin'...

this is the worst i've experienced so far. been hearing a lot of bad news lately esp the qc area. this is really bad. lots and lots of damage, let'sjust hope that only material things are lost and not people.

keep safe everyone. i heard the floods/water levels would still increase a bit considering they opened the angat dam to lessen the water in the dam and thuspreventing the dam from overflow and being damaged.

Back
Top Bottom