Tyga Unhappy with Young Money's Handling Of His Music + New VIBE Interview (calls Drake "Fake" and s

off the top of my head

replacement girl

successful

the usual/ unusual?

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: those are duets to you?
Didn't they have a song where trey rapped and drake sang? Idk ibdont listen to son music jusbremember hearing that. But moral of the story both of em are the same type of dudes. Except tyga tries to gangbang. Both dudes got around rappers and goons and it rubbed off on them a little.... Still the softest lamest beef ever

Didn't they have a song where trey rapped and drake sang? Idk ibdont listen to son music jusbremember hearing that. But moral of the story both of em are the same type of dudes. Except tyga tries to gangbang. Both dudes got around rappers and goons and it rubbed off on them a little.... Still the softest lamest beef ever

There is not a song that exist where trey is rapping and Drake is singing. Also, I fail to see how Drake is this guy pretending to be hard. I don't see it.

There is not a song that exist where trey is rapping and Drake is singing. Also, I fail to see how Drake is this guy pretending to be hard. I don't see it.
I'm this situation no but if u saying u never seen it then... Ok

Somebody post that drake video where he was on the Canadian version of cribs. Showed his altima, introduced us to his gram gram. Its the equivalent of that tyga I had it easy video

Look up 'Drake tuna sandwich' on youtube, you're welcome

Dawg these ****** were silver spoons. Dude was legit upset over a damn tuna sandwich. Any tyga videos before the fame? I know he was pissed his moms didn't make stroganoff back in the day

Somebody post that drake video where he was on the Canadian version of cribs. Showed his altima, introduced us to his gram gram. Its the equivalent of that tyga I had it easy video
nah what's funny is that vine of drake running up in the strip club......it was that "I'm a *****" run

nah what's funny is that vine of drake running up in the strip club......it was that "I'm a *****" run
Seeing this then looking back at that its like cmon son u dontnhave to do this. We don't believe it just make music for your fans

I enjoy some of drakes music...but he does like to talk about how he has so many hitters and "summered " in the hood so many times. I get it. He knows people still need to get the feeling that he's not OD soft and relatable a lil bit in that sense.

Drake grinded fam. Just because he could afford cds n kicks and lived in a house dont mean he was rich. Probably brought all that with degrassi money. I seen rich kids before. They would flex on young aubrey

You gotta admit that eventhough he lived a pretty upper class life, he still proved a lot through rapping...I'd imagine he was harder to accept and still is to some audiences being that his background was pretty normal/upper class, he didn't really BUY his way into fame, he just kept making great music

Even now you don't really hear much about him wildin' out with fame, he just be chillin with his same boys from before

Last edited by a moderator:
When did grind = toughness?

I respect the hell out his grind but he still a cornball for his ***** fits.

When did grind = toughness?

I respect the hell out his grind but he still a cornball for his ***** fits.

Cause you got those people questiong songs like 'Started From The Bottom' and when he says things like 'make me catch a body' because of his background

Back
Top Bottom