Ty Dolla $ign

This **** is pretty mediocre in all aspects. Most of it is just hella pedestrian and boring.

Idk there's just so many singers/rappers in the $$ x ******** lane who do it better than dude right now.

Theres a few good songs, the Intro is alright but after multiple listens only stuff I really have any desire to hear again is:

Missionary
Lord Knows
Stretch/She Better
Like I Do

Last edited:
recorded in prison

eek.gif
 The YG Interlude

If bruh ever gets out, he can have a career, dude got talent

I have been playing the hell out of $ign Language for the last two weeks and this really goes hard :pimp:

Can't wait to see what the album is sounding like.

Last edited:
His brother is doin' life?! Cot' damn!

lowkey wanna know what he allegedly did​

A murder he didn't commit.

Whoa! That sucks

I have been playing the hell out of $ign Language for the last two weeks and this really goes hard :pimp:

Can't wait to see what the album is sounding like.

Co-sign. That transition from "Stretch" to "She Better" is excellent. Favorite song is "In Too Deep" though.​

Co-sign. That transition from "Stretch" to "She Better" is excellent. Favorite song is "In Too Deep" though.

Then the transition into "Drank N Cranberry" :x :pimp: So smooth. Just wish that ___ Casey Veggies didn't sound so much like Tyga on it.

I love the different artist interludes that make a mention to the next track too, very dope touch.

"In Too Deep" is indeed fire, but I'm not sure what I would consider my favorite song on here to be.

Last edited:
Whoa! That sucks
Co-sign. That transition from "Stretch" to "She Better" is excellent. Favorite song is "In Too Deep" though.

Then the transition into "Drank N Cranberry" :x :pimp: So smooth. Just wish that ___ Casey Veggies didn't sound so much like Tyga on it.

I love the different artist interludes that make a mention to the next track too, very dope touch.

"In Too Deep" is indeed fire, but I'm not sure what I would consider my favorite song on here to be.

:smokin

cant stay
dead wrong
she better
strech
cabanna
hate a ***** that...

this boy is noice BH 1 & 2 + $ign language

Last edited:
I just started listening to his stuff when a girl I knew wanted to hear at our get together we threw. def some ratchet r&b. only song I was rockin to that I liked was type of **** I hate. Cause the beat was KNOCKIN that's it. lol

Not smashing my wife to no ty dolla. No sir lol. Ill keep the jill scott and Musiq thank you.

Last edited:
besides his terrible name, his flow is smooth and great for easy listening. his hooks are usually catchy as hell. right now im bumpin that YG Hootie feat Ty$ - Last Nite

This **** is pretty mediocre in all aspects. Most of it is just hella pedestrian and boring.

I read this post and I was hoping that you were mistaken and didn't know what you were talking about.... But this is spot on. Sounds like some friends playing around on a track before going out. 2 maybe 3 joints i rock with. The rest can be permanently deleted from life.

Bibby rocked it first... brought out lil herb
$ got on & did some hits before bringing out dj drama,chance the rapper, spenzo & jeremiah

best $20 show ive ever been to

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom