Twitter History of Public Figures...Warrented Outrage, or Not?

They got her to change her tune QUICK.

flipflop.gif

Who forced her to apologize?

Society (Social Media)
Her thinking about her future earnings.

Nobody put a gun to her but that social pressure definitely got to her.

I'm sure she thought twice about having those words attached to her profile and made the right business decision.

What were your thoughts on her original comments?

Society (Social Media)
Her thinking about her future earnings.

Nobody put a gun to her but that social pressure definitely got to her.

I'm sure she thought twice about having those words attached to her profile and made the right business decision.

What were your thoughts on her original comments?
Dude, seems like you are doing a whole bunch of guessing here.

Which is fine, but someone could also look at this situation and think that she said what she said, saw the criticism, thought for a moment, and decided that being flippant on this issue is not how she wanted to come off

Seems like the critics of Twitter mobs are getting just as reactionary as the mobs themselves

Dude, seems like you are doing a whole bunch of guessing here.

Which is fine, but someone could also look at this situation and think that she said what she said, saw the criticism, thought for a moment, and decided that being flippant on this issue is not how she wanted to come off

Seems like the critics of Twitter mobs are getting just as reactionary as the mobs themselves

Confused to see how what you said was that different than what I said.

But cool.

Confused to see how what you said was that different than what I said.

But cool.
It could be possible that Gray isn't being motivated about protecting her bottom line, it could be that she left how she presented her views before was not productive and wanted to correct that.

Who knows, we don't know

And if you see if you read my post and your post, you would notice how I didn't mention the business aspect.

Cool

LeBron would have been cancelled for this.

Hoops Nostalgia @HoopsNostalgia In his third season in the NBA, Michael Jordan is the brightest young star in the league. He is challenged by 16-year-old Eric Barber to a game of wheelchair basketball. First to 20 wins (1987) -

Hoops Nostalgia @HoopsNostalgia In his third season in the NBA, Michael Jordan is the brightest young star in the league. He is challenged by 16-year-old Eric Barber to a game of wheelchair basketball. First to 20 wins (1987) -

Lebron wouldve called foul

Yoo that reverse hook shot Eric Barber hit was nuts tho

Back
Top Bottom