Twitch Plays Pokemon- Thousands of people playing 1 game of Pokemon.

Stunned.gif

These ************* won......

They really won....

Bruh....

I can't right now... That was too emotional...

Now they can't get out...

Last edited:
They go all the way back to the front door, then ended up trapping themselves back into the maze :smh:

I missed it! I made an egg sandwich n missed it! Hopefully a video comes on youtube later 
mean.gif

Watching them struggle for so long... Theres no way I can watch them try to make it all the way through victory road...

I'd go crazy :lol:

damn took them like over 6 hours to get into the gym? :lol:

just saw them beat gary heading to the elite 4

i used to stock up on full restores via missingno at this point of the game. i am so soft :smh:

Last edited:
Full restores?

Naw dawg, I would stock up rare candies. All my Pokemon were lvl 100. I ain't need any full restores cause I was whoopin' *** :lol: :pimp:

Rare candied Pokemon aren't as strong as Naturally raised.

Give them Calcium, carbos, iron, and protein to upgrade stats to max levels

Then give em PP Up's to increase attack quantities.

Also give em Dire Hits to increase attack effectiveness.

I was a pro fam :pimp:

I wasn't taking any L's

vitamins >

:smokin

This man knows :pimp:

Last edited:
my guys were naturally raised with all natural supplements until they can take no more :evil:

Last edited:
I rare candied gliched a pokemon all the way to level 100 in Red. Then I found out that they werent as strong as naturally raised. Jimmies were rustled to the max. From that point on I never used one again. I think I used one in Gen 2 for the purpose of reviving something and that was it.

I rare candied gliched a pokemon all the way to level 100 in Red. Then I found out that they werent as strong as naturally raised. Jimmies were rustled to the max. From that point on I never used one again. I think I used one in Gen 2 for the purpose of reviving something and that was it.
We were all young and didn't know any better 
laugh.gif
.  We didn't know about stats and ev training and all of that.  We just played it. I thought ev training didn't even start until gen 2.  I didn't ev train until gen 6 when they made it simple 
nerd.gif
.  My friend would tell me about it and i was still confused about iv/evs

Back
Top Bottom