TV shows you think are MAD underrated

I still can't believe it got cancelled after just 2 seasons....get the dvd's/blu-rays

terminator_the_sarah_connor_chronicles_poster__2_.jpg

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Friends

how is a show that was on for like 10 years gonna be UNDERrated? that doesn't make sense to me especially when it was and still is popular show

i'd have to say:
Burn Notice
Weeds

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Mad Men
How the hell is Mad Men underrated? It won three Golden Globes, a BAFTA and six Emmys. All the critics that reviewed it gave it unparalelled reviews.
Critically acclaimed and still pulling in horrible numbers compared to other shows; hell all three of my Mad Men threads have tanked despite thefact that everyone seems to say its their favorite show

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Squidbillies.

The funniest show on TV period.
indifferent.gif

Super Jail >>>>>>>>>>>>

I'd say anything on ESPN 1 & 2
ever since I entered College that's practically all I watch save for a few shows like Rome Is Burning
PTI, Mike and Mike etc
pimp.gif

Are you serious?
indifferent.gif

I said it before and I'll say it again. Squidbillies it the funniest show in TV period.
Superjail is not even funny at all.
Its just a bunch of graphics and killing.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by LiLwAnG05

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Mad Men
How the hell is Mad Men underrated? It won three Golden Globes, a BAFTA and six Emmys. All the critics that reviewed it gave it unparalelled reviews.
Critically acclaimed and still pulling in horrible numbers compared to other shows; hell all three of my Mad Men threads have tanked despite the fact that everyone seems to say its their favorite show
So... everyone here says its their favorite show... so it's underrated?

The awards should be more than enough proof it's not underrated. It gets good press man. Usually when people say underrated is when a show goes unnoticedin the popular media or gets passed over for an award but in this case, neither is true.

King of the Hill. I'm not really sure how popular it is, but I don't know many people who like it.

I'm gonna say a oldie but a goodie...

The Critic...

This was family guy before family guy...
Its a shame it only had like two seasons...

Bones
Chuck
Flight of the Concords (repping it hard for NZ)
Californication
Burn Notice
Womens Murder Club

Hey_

Clone High
Star Wars: Clone Wars (Genndy Tartakovsky's animated seasons)
Samurai Jack
Live From Abbey Road
Iconoclasts
Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Arrested Development
The Riches

Julius F. Wrek

monk is underrated.

no one ever talks about this show.. yet it's very funny and very witty. def my favorite show with entourage coming as a close second.

monk is on its 8th and final season... you guys should check it out!

The Wire
Boondocks
Ace Of Cakes
Food Network Challenge
First 48
Law and Order: SVU
The Apprentice
Big Brother
New Adventures of Old Christine (Elaine could get it
devil.gif
)

Back