Turkoglu agrees to terms with the Raptors.....i think

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what on earth?

I thought though for Toronto to give him a big deal, they'd have to renounce the rights to all their FA's?

I read Delfino is close to coming back and Toronto offered Marion 4/34.

Do they have the space to make an offer?
*paging Osh

Originally Posted by franchise3

I thought though for Toronto to give him a big deal, they'd have to renounce the rights to all their FA's?

I read Delfino is close to coming back and Toronto offered Marion 4/34.

Do they have the space to make an offer?
*paging Osh
Yup its either Marion/Kleiza/Delfino or Turk.

Marion wants 5/50 million so the deal is not close, Delfino is pending they don't go after Turk, but if Turk goes to Portland, Delfino is danm near lock toget done.

Looks like Turk to TOR because of his wife

Matrix to CLE because he overvalues himself

Shaq and Matrix on the same team
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Raptors just need to become a Euroleague team. Get them some dudes in the stands throwing huge bass drums at riot police and have sponsors like Nutella ontheir jerseys or some *$!

[h1]Source: Turkoglu changes mind on Blazers[/h1]Free agent Hedo Turkoglu has backed out of his commitment to the Portland Trail Blazers and could be signing with the Toronto Raptors, a source close to the talks told Yahoo! Sports on Friday night.

Turkoglu had agreed on a five-year, $50 million deal with the Blazers, but changed his mind and could be headed for a five-year, $56 million deal with the Raptors. Toronto would have to renounce three free agents - Shawn Marion, Carlos Delfino and Anthony Parker - to create the cap space for Turkoglu.

Apparently, the Blazers are already busy exploring other free-agent options for the $9 million in salary-cap space.

Five years ago, Turkoglu was close to signing with the Phoenix Suns that now-Toronto GM Bryan Colangelo was running, but changed his mind and went to the Orlando Magic.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I will not be happy about this.

To get Truk we gotta get rid of AP, Marion + Deflino(if he is even comin back), Linas Kliza who we were rumoured to be offerign a contract too.

Id rather have those 4 guys that Turk

Karma smacked Portland. That's what they get for tryin to derail D. Miles' career, so they could have more cap space. Players talk amongst themselvesand are observant. You can't tell me Turk had that in the back of his mind.....along with the extra 6 million the Raptors wanted to pay him.

Back
Top Bottom