TURK RELEASED FROM PRISON!!!!!!!

(AllHipHop News) New Orleans rapper Turk is officially a free man, after serving almost 9 years in prison for weapons violations.

The rapper, born Tab Virgil Jr., was released from the Forrest City, Arkansas Federal Prison this morning (October 12).

Turk checked in with AllHipHop.com and was in good spirits on his first day of freedom.

Turk was a member of the hit Hip-Hop group The Hot Boys on Cash Money Records, from 1996 – 2001.

The Hot Boys are the group that launched the careers of Turk, Lil Wayne, Juvenile, and B.G.

In 2004, Turk’s career was derailed, when he was involved in a shoot-out with members of the Memphis, Tennessee S.W.A.T. Team, as they raided an apartment.

Two officers were injured during an ensuing gunfight, an incident which eventually resulted in Turk’s conviction and subsequent sentencing to almost ten-years in prison.

Turk is currently working on new material to be released, in addition to a book about his life titled “The AutoThugography” of Turk.

The rapper is also working on a screenplay about his life title “Reckless,” that will be released shortly.

AllHipHop.com will be publishing excerpts of “Reckless,” now that Turk has officially been released from prison.

Last edited:
Someone show him a video of Wayne's 2011 MTV VMA Performance. The one where he did How To Love in the zebra print jeggings.

Wow man. Now we just gotta get Boosie back on the streets and the Nola is on fire again.

Why you had to still be living that street **** Gizzle? :smh:

Last edited:
Somebody need to tell that man to stay away from riding around with guns and weed.
as soon as as dudes get outta jail they always get pulled over with weeed and guns

oops, wrong new orleans rapper. but the reaction is still the same.

Last edited:
I'm glad for him, I was riding with No Limit back then so I can't really say either way whether he was good or not, but I hope that Wayne and Baby show the dude some love, if nothing else letting him open up at concerts for Young Money or something. (If he even still wants to perform.)

But mostly I hope he finds a way to stay free and be productive.

Said he was getting on the phone with Wayne & them in his first interview back. Not sure how productive that will be with the direction CMR is in nowadays but we shall see :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom