Tupac was a Simp.

Dre won.

(He also created Burning Man).

tumblr_lgbpqddMAT1qdmojyo1_r1_500.jpg

The +*$! was Dre talking about?
laugh.gif
Talk about going off on a tangent
eek.gif

I'm forwarding that to a bunch of people.
roll.gif

The +*$! was Dre talking about?
laugh.gif
Talk about going off on a tangent
eek.gif

I'm forwarding that to a bunch of people.
roll.gif

what 6 hits? We talking about billboard hits, or street hits.  Ready to Die had: One more chance, Big Poppa, and Juicy? That's 3.  Life after death had: Hypnotize, Going back to Cali, and Mo money mo Problems. That's 6 altogether, not 6 a piece. 
You really don't want to compare hits. Come on now Pac clearly has way more hits. Don't get me wrong, Biggie was nice, but to say he better than Pac. 
eyes.gif

what 6 hits? We talking about billboard hits, or street hits.  Ready to Die had: One more chance, Big Poppa, and Juicy? That's 3.  Life after death had: Hypnotize, Going back to Cali, and Mo money mo Problems. That's 6 altogether, not 6 a piece. 
You really don't want to compare hits. Come on now Pac clearly has way more hits. Don't get me wrong, Biggie was nice, but to say he better than Pac. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Everything Else? Prey-tell 
 Biggie made hits, !!#+ ready to die had 6 of them, Life after death too, What Pac album had 6 hits? I'll wait. 

If it aint California Love or Gangsta Party I aint trying to hear Pac in the club 
grin.gif
if club music is your top priority, then thats your first problem 
grin.gif

a lot of music isnt right for the club, but that doesnt downgrade the quality or popularity of it...

Biggie made hits, !!#+ ready to die had 6 of them, Life after death too, What Pac album had 6 hits? I'll wait. 

If it aint California Love or Gangsta Party I aint trying to hear Pac in the club 
grin.gif
if club music is your top priority, then thats your first problem 
grin.gif

a lot of music isnt right for the club, but that doesnt downgrade the quality or popularity of it...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

SUSHI AND GRITS wrote:

People gotta remember, Pac was an actor, FIRST. He put both talents together.

The dude was like destined to start a mass movement.

I do agree with this, though. Dude had too big of a following, so he had to go. I think organizations like BMF usually have revolutionary plans in the making too, but they always get taken out before they execute.

Because pitching coke is revolutionary.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

SUSHI AND GRITS wrote:

People gotta remember, Pac was an actor, FIRST. He put both talents together.

The dude was like destined to start a mass movement.

I do agree with this, though. Dude had too big of a following, so he had to go. I think organizations like BMF usually have revolutionary plans in the making too, but they always get taken out before they execute.

Because pitching coke is revolutionary.

laugh.gif
you do realize that Pac was selling more records than Big when he was alive, right?

laugh.gif
you do realize that Pac was selling more records than Big when he was alive, right?

Originally Posted by Slim

laugh.gif

Still wating......

laugh.gif

Still wating......

laugh.gif

Still wating......
2Pac-All-Eyez-on-me-2cd-1996-cover.jpg

The album is frequently recognized as one of the crowning achievements of 1990s rap music.[sup][3][/sup] It has been said that "despite some undeniable filler, it is easily the best production 2Pac's ever had on record".[sup][4][/sup] It was certified 5× Platinum after just 2 months in April 1996, and finally Diamond in June 1998 by the RIAA.[sup][5][/sup]

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Single[/th][th=""]Peak positions[sup][22][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]U.S. Billboard Hot 100[/th][th=""]U.S. Hot Dance Music/Maxi-Singles Sales[/th][th=""]U.S. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks[/th][th=""]U.S. Hot Rap Singles[/th][th=""]U.S. Rhythmic Top 40[/th][th=""]U.S. Top 40 Mainstream[/th][/tr][tr][td]1996[/td][td]"California Love (Remix)"[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]2[/td][td]34[/td][/tr][tr][td]"2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted"[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][/tr][tr][td]"How Do U Want It"[/td][td]1[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]1[/td][td]23[/td][td]—[/td][/tr][tr][td]"All Bout U"[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I Ain't Mad at Cha"[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][/tr][/table]

not to mention the title track and Ambitionz. don't let your bias blind you from the facts. Puffy would probably tell you himself that Life After Death was no All Eyez on Me.

laugh.gif

Still wating......
2Pac-All-Eyez-on-me-2cd-1996-cover.jpg

The album is frequently recognized as one of the crowning achievements of 1990s rap music.[sup][3][/sup] It has been said that "despite some undeniable filler, it is easily the best production 2Pac's ever had on record".[sup][4][/sup] It was certified 5× Platinum after just 2 months in April 1996, and finally Diamond in June 1998 by the RIAA.[sup][5][/sup]

[table][tr][th=""]Year[/th][th=""]Single[/th][th=""]Peak positions[sup][22][/sup][/th][/tr][tr][th=""]U.S. Billboard Hot 100[/th][th=""]U.S. Hot Dance Music/Maxi-Singles Sales[/th][th=""]U.S. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks[/th][th=""]U.S. Hot Rap Singles[/th][th=""]U.S. Rhythmic Top 40[/th][th=""]U.S. Top 40 Mainstream[/th][/tr][tr][td]1996[/td][td]"California Love (Remix)"[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]2[/td][td]34[/td][/tr][tr][td]"2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted"[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][/tr][tr][td]"How Do U Want It"[/td][td]1[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]1[/td][td]23[/td][td]—[/td][/tr][tr][td]"All Bout U"[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][/tr][tr][td]"I Ain't Mad at Cha"[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][td]—[/td][/tr][/table]

not to mention the title track and Ambitionz. don't let your bias blind you from the facts. Puffy would probably tell you himself that Life After Death was no All Eyez on Me.

Back
Top Bottom