tumblr vol. rollcall/put on blast

So this female on tumblr attempts to roast on me
grin.gif
for asking her to follow back bc that's what I do. Honesty is my policy.
Feel free to post your tumblr or any other blogs that you'd consider.

Here ya go: http://-brianne.tumblr.com/

Feel free to ask, follow, submit, and/or roast.

So this female on tumblr attempts to roast on me
grin.gif
for asking her to follow back bc that's what I do. Honesty is my policy.
Feel free to post your tumblr or any other blogs that you'd consider.

Here ya go: http://-brianne.tumblr.com/

Feel free to ask, follow, submit, and/or roast.

What exactly did you expect when you ask someone to follow you who says on the top of her page she is an UNFRIENDLY HIGH SCHOOL HOTTIE...?

What exactly did you expect when you ask someone to follow you who says on the top of her page she is an UNFRIENDLY HIGH SCHOOL HOTTIE...?

someone needs to put her in her place. Girls that know they the %%% automatically become unattractive.

someone needs to put her in her place. Girls that know they the %%% automatically become unattractive.

Originally Posted by Brandology

her to follow. How did you get elected to NT staff? # of posts?

Nah son most likely cause i've been here almost since the begining and don't chase highschool girls then get shut down and ask NT to fight my battles for me.

Nah son most likely cause i've been here almost since the begining and don't chase highschool girls then get shut down and ask NT to fight my battles for me.

Originally Posted by Manglor

mhm that's quite a proposition, but to also consider I'm in hs as well. You mad?

Originally Posted by Manglor

mhm that's quite a proposition, but to also consider I'm in hs as well. You mad?

Back
Top Bottom