TUMBLR HELP

so for the past couple days ive been trying to change my tumblr theme and when i found one i liked (custom) i went to customize html and changed all that.. i hit save and update preview, everything works fine then i hit save and close and my browser warns me that unsaved changes will be lost am i sure i want to leave this page... so i hit save again and again trying to close but it would always go back to my old theme... so then i just switched to a theme provided by tumblr and that worked completely fine but when i went to add a music player to my tumblr, the same exact $#!@ happens and it wont save any changes i make... ive tried logging in and out, using a different browser but nothing has worked thus far... this @#$! is real annoying having to keep changing the same thing and nothing changing so can anyone help me out?

ps. peep the tumblr.. 
glasses.gif

refresh page after you save...as for the custom theme, after you click save click appearance then refresh...it worked for me before

refresh page after you save...as for the custom theme, after you click save click appearance then refresh...it worked for me before
the problem is when i refresh or close or whatever, whatever i saved goes bye-bye..

Back
Top Bottom