tssssssssss.....'FBI probes 4chan's 'Anonymous' DDoS attacks'

Over the past two months, a group calling itself "Anonymous," with links to the 4chan Web forum and image board, has launched distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS) against Web sites operated by the Motion Picture Association of America, The Recording Industry Association (RIAA), Hustler magazine, rocker Gene Simmons, The British Phonographic Industry, and other similar groups in France, Australia, Spain and elsewhere.

Link.

Over the past two months, a group calling itself "Anonymous," with links to the 4chan Web forum and image board, has launched distributed denial-of-service attacks (DDoS) against Web sites operated by the Motion Picture Association of America, The Recording Industry Association (RIAA), Hustler magazine, rocker Gene Simmons, The British Phonographic Industry, and other similar groups in France, Australia, Spain and elsewhere.

Link.

Dudes are pretty corny for doing DDoS attacks all the time though. 
ohwell.gif
Just saying.

Dudes are pretty corny for doing DDoS attacks all the time though. 
ohwell.gif
Just saying.

If it's one thing I've learned during my epic adventures on the internet, it's that the people on 4chan don't mess around.

If it's one thing I've learned during my epic adventures on the internet, it's that the people on 4chan don't mess around.

Back
Top Bottom