TSA strip searches young boy.

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Budweiser

I wonder where Anton is, so he can co sign his massa on this one.

images

wait, this thread is about race now?
roll.gif

and no i don't support racial profiling, if you didn't read at the second grade level you would know i've mentioned this in several racial discussions on NT
laugh.gif

ME>>>>>>YOU
pimp.gif

Pavlov's dog...
laugh.gif

COOLSTORYBRO
laugh.gif

I'm surprised you even know what that means.

Yup, that's right. I also know what an amphibian actually is, and then the meaning of a doll that was created for racist purposes, and then also why your actions resemble what that product represents!

I am surprised that you are not for racial profiling, I mean, don't you want to continue to get the crumbs off of the table? 

eek.gif

what? i'm telling you right now i don't support racial profiling and you're going mad hard to trivialize it.
roll.gif

SPEAKS SLOWLY "I.......DON'T......SUPPORT.....RACIAL......PROFILING!!!"
wink.gif

images

roll.gif

and no i don't support racial profiling, if you didn't read at the second grade level you would know i've mentioned this in several racial discussions on NT
laugh.gif

ME>>>>>>YOU
pimp.gif

Pavlov's dog...
laugh.gif

COOLSTORYBRO
laugh.gif

Yup, that's right. I also know what an amphibian actually is, and then the meaning of a doll that was created for racist purposes, and then also why your actions resemble what that product represents!

I am surprised that you are not for racial profiling, I mean, don't you want to continue to get the crumbs off of the table? 

eek.gif

what? i'm telling you right now i don't support racial profiling and you're going mad hard to trivialize it.
roll.gif

No, you support and then co sign those who do. You love them, these are your friends. They are common folk just like you.

images

roll.gif

laugh.gif

ME>>>>>>YOU
pimp.gif

Pavlov's dog...
laugh.gif

COOLSTORYBRO
laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

No, you support and then co sign those who do. You love them, these are your friends. They are common folk just like you.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by sreggie101

but does your johnson need to be grabbed in the name of national security?
nerd.gif

son i stared at your avy for like 3 minutes and I ain't got @@#@ to say (but I am reading through this thread though).
Fixed for me.
Who is that reg?

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by sreggie101

but does your johnson need to be grabbed in the name of national security?
nerd.gif

son i stared at your avy for like 3 minutes and I ain't got @@#@ to say (but I am reading through this thread though).
Fixed for me.
Who is that reg?

images

roll.gif

laugh.gif

ME>>>>>>YOU
pimp.gif

Pavlov's dog...
laugh.gif

COOLSTORYBRO
laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I don't formulate my opinions based on a preset agenda like you do....there are people I agree with on some issues whilst contending on others.
laugh.gif
 You happen to be one of them, you're just too slow to realize it.
roll.gif

images

roll.gif

laugh.gif

ME>>>>>>YOU
pimp.gif

Pavlov's dog...
laugh.gif

COOLSTORYBRO
laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif

whaaaaaaaaaaaat? I don't formulate my opinions based on a preset agenda like you do....there are people I agree with on some issues whilst contending on others.
laugh.gif
 You happen to be one of them, you're just too slow to realize it.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Haha! But they do formulate their opinions with a preset agenda on you! Thus racial profiling...meanwhile you are laughin' shuckin' and jivin', diving after those crumbs...
laugh.gif

Carry on!

laugh.gif
Haha! But they do formulate their opinions with a preset agenda on you! Thus racial profiling...meanwhile you are laughin' shuckin' and jivin', diving after those crumbs...
laugh.gif

Carry on!

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

this is how most white people think
as long as it doesn't effect them 
tired.gif

I was ethnically profiled when I visited the UK a few years ago. I got over it quickly.

What's the alternative? Strip searching children and nuns to get the PC detectives off the case.

Are you suggesting black people don't start to sweat when a man garbed in traditional Muslim wear sits next to them on a plane?

Ben Gurion's security success record is irrefutable.

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

this is how most white people think
as long as it doesn't effect them 
tired.gif

I was ethnically profiled when I visited the UK a few years ago. I got over it quickly.

What's the alternative? Strip searching children and nuns to get the PC detectives off the case.

Are you suggesting black people don't start to sweat when a man garbed in traditional Muslim wear sits next to them on a plane?

Ben Gurion's security success record is irrefutable.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Carry on!

lol....you've completely given up on the argument haven't you?
roll.gif

so not supporting racial profiling=shucking and jiving for crumbs and uncle tomishness
nerd.gif

i got my avy back, notice the white woman in it....i know it makes you mad
roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Carry on!

lol....you've completely given up on the argument haven't you?
roll.gif

so not supporting racial profiling=shucking and jiving for crumbs and uncle tomishness
nerd.gif

i got my avy back, notice the white woman in it....i know it makes you mad
roll.gif
pimp.gif

I don't!

But I am an atheist! 

I see what he is wearing as clothing!

I don't!

But I am an atheist! 

I see what he is wearing as clothing!

How very enlightened of you. But the earlier poster was suggesting this is a problem limited to the white population of this fine country. That's simply a fallacy.

On another note, it seems that regardless of political affiliation, the American people (those who don't stand to make any money off it) are pretty vocal in their dislike of this new protocol.

How very enlightened of you. But the earlier poster was suggesting this is a problem limited to the white population of this fine country. That's simply a fallacy.

On another note, it seems that regardless of political affiliation, the American people (those who don't stand to make any money off it) are pretty vocal in their dislike of this new protocol.

Oh but it is!

When the media suggests a threat to Americans, they are not talking about BLACK people. We...have been living under a terrorist threat here in America since 1619, so this is nothing new. However, White America had never had to question their security until 9/11, so yeah!

It is a White thing!

Oh but it is!

When the media suggests a threat to Americans, they are not talking about BLACK people. We...have been living under a terrorist threat here in America since 1619, so this is nothing new. However, White America had never had to question their security until 9/11, so yeah!

It is a White thing!

Oh but it is!

It is a White thing!

Philosophically I understand your point. But jet fuel burns black skin the same as white.

Oh but it is!

It is a White thing!

Philosophically I understand your point. But jet fuel burns black skin the same as white.

Oh but it is!

It is a White thing!

But when the skin has been burning longer, you kinda get used to it.

Oh but it is!

It is a White thing!

But when the skin has been burning longer, you kinda get used to it.

I mean if i were a terrorist i would pay or convince small children to smuggle explosives onto planes for me. They are minors and rarely checked. Seems like a pretty solid idea

Spoiler [+]
puts on flame suit

I mean if i were a terrorist i would pay or convince small children to smuggle explosives onto planes for me. They are minors and rarely checked. Seems like a pretty solid idea

Spoiler [+]
puts on flame suit

Back
Top Bottom