TSA steals deaf man's candy

When we were coming back from Disney this past January the tsa guy went through my mother in laws purse cuffed a 100 dollar bill and handed it back to her.. Long story short she confronted him he handed it back all stupid like and vamped out of there and his boss pretty much said he wasn't sure who was working that particular line.

Originally Posted by dabossofbosses

When we were coming back from Disney this past January the tsa guy went through my mother in laws purse cuffed a 100 dollar bill and handed it back to her.. Long story short she confronted him he handed it back all stupid like and vamped out of there and his boss pretty much said he wasn't sure who was working that particular line.

This was in April

http://

Some people are just disgusting, including the people that hire them
30t6p3b.gif
.  One day someone is gonna get fed up and go off on the TSA agents...

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

I really, really hate the TSA... I personally know 2 people who work for them... @%%%*@@ morons...

Just curious, do these people you know have criminal records of any kind?

Im not deaf, but i am hard of hearing.

Hearing this makes me sick to my stomach
frown.gif
. And best believe, the deaf community is gonna take this to the extreme.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

I really, really hate the TSA... I personally know 2 people who work for them... @%%%*@@ morons...

one's had  mj possession charge, coulda got dropped IDK... other dude, assault, battery, or something like that...

one's had  mj possession charge, coulda got dropped IDK... other dude, assault, battery, or something like that...

tired.gif
  See, I told NT all you have to do to get a job with TSA is write on your application that you have been convicted of robbery. If you put down that you molest children there would be zero delay, you would be in for training the same day. You guys think I'm making this craziness up?

Its weird - I've flown more than a dozen times - International - Domestic - to Canada - to India - to Europe
I've never really come across any of these horror TSA agents - yes their rude and very abrupt. And you can tell they very much dislike their jobs. But my goodness - these TSA agents in the media are serious scumbags!

I really hope I never come across one of these agents - I'm brown so I bet they would take me to Guantanamo Bay - no questions asked - If I even protested once.

tired.gif
  See, I told NT all you have to do to get a job with TSA is write on your application that you have been convicted of robbery. If you put down that you molest children there would be zero delay, you would be in for training the same day. You guys think I'm making this craziness up?
Well I got arrested for touching little boys at the park and still didn't get hired by them soooooo........

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

tired.gif
Well I got arrested for touching little boys at the park and still didn't get hired by them soooooo........

No you didn't, you would have been hired for sure. You are a troll that follows my threads, kind of like an obsessed fan. There's a few others that beat you in already though. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

who uses the word deafie?

I swear when I first saw that I just kept repeating the word like "people actually say that stupid *%!#?".

Originally Posted by bighead2205

People really use info wars as a news source?

Did you even try and Google it before you wrote this garbage.

I see it in hundreds of publications, hmmmmmm 
30t6p3b.gif

What news do you watch out of curiosity?

When I was at the airport, I saw Thabo Sefalosha get stopped and searched extra vigorously. But im pretty sure people have worse experiences at Walmart everyday

Originally Posted by bighead2205

People really use info wars as a news source?

Did you even try and Google it before you wrote this garbage.

I see it in hundreds of publications, hmmmmmm 
30t6p3b.gif

What news do you watch out of curiosity?

<I've never seen it either. What publications are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom