Trumpers Gather To Celebrate "The Return of JFK JR"

I don’t understand how, as a US government official, you can see something like this and feel like you’re doing your job. Democrat or Republican. As Republican, you gotta feel some type away about 98% of your party being mentally decrepit.
If anything, it’s easy to appeal to the “mentally decrepit” . Just have to say false, goofy **** and they’ll eat it up like they did for Trump

I don’t understand how, as a US government official, you can see something like this and feel like you’re doing your job. Democrat or Republican. As Republican, you gotta feel some type away about 98% of your party being mentally decrepit.

They absolutely do not care. Only thing they care about is power, and if the lunatics give it to them, then whatever.

So what happens when this doesn't come to fruition? Will they realize something is off in their beliefs and way of thinking?

Lol of course not. There will always be some excuse or moving of the goal post. I'm already hearing "just wait and see in 15 years!" when it comes to vaccinations.

The sad part is these idiots are part of the 70 million that voted for Trump. There needs to start being a basic reality test in order to vote.

So what happens when this doesn't come to fruition? Will they realize something is off in their beliefs and way of thinking?

Lol of course not. There will always be some excuse or moving of the goal post. I'm already hearing "just wait and see in 15 years!" when it comes to vaccinations.
You can say this about all religion

Something new will get their attention.

Just a few months ago they were prophesying something was gonna go down and it didn't

Imagine having free time and an entire world to do almost anything you want for recreation and this is what you choose?

DopeyConcernedGreatargus-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom