Trumpers Gather To Celebrate "The Return of JFK JR"

Their Q god has been trolling them for years and they still blindly follow. :smh: :lol:

Lemmings: people who unthinkingly joins a mass movement, especially a headlong rush to destruction.

Crazy, wrong, and dumb are such a bad combination. :smh:. Ignorance is a hell for the knowledgeable people, and ignorance is bliss for the idiots.

JFK, Jr. in Dallas, Maine on Tuesday like
1CA26610-C2CD-4549-A845-C94414E7448B.gif

On one hand I'm pleasantly shocked I've never heard of this conspiracy.

For a good min before entering I was thinking is there another living JFK Jr.? :nerd: Makes sense there's some conspiracy about how he's alive.

But revealing himself to support Trump and be his VP? :rofl:

Last edited:
So they think jfk jr has been in hiding for 22 years or somthing. Even if he was a live, jfk jr was a staunch progressive. Never in a million years would he aligne himself with this group of crazy’s. Some people really do live in an alternative universe. Lol

I don’t understand how, as a US government official, you can see something like this and feel like you’re doing your job. Democrat or Republican. As Republican, you gotta feel some type away about 98% of your party being mentally decrepit.

I don’t understand how, as a US government official, you can see something like this and feel like you’re doing your job. Democrat or Republican. As Republican, you gotta feel some type away about 98% of your party being mentally decrepit.
I don’t see how you have that take place and not have them gassed and pepper sprayed. Obviously they’re terrorists. Had they been minorities military support would of been called in

strong this.

I don’t see how you have that take place and not have them gassed and pepper sprayed. Obviously they’re terrorists. Had they been minorities military support would of been called in

LOL word, UAVs and airstrikes

Back
Top Bottom