True Religion needs a Prayer Vol. over 500Mil in Debt.

it was over for them since then 
tired.gif

roll.gif

Tbh, if you walk into one of their brick and mortars you gonna see something youll rock....

Doubt that fam. Wouldn't wear anything with that logo to begin with.

I never owned any true religion stuff but honestly the stuff in their stores is worlds apart from the stuff they sell in dept stores and outlets. My boy put me on game, the jeans with the white label is straight outlet status. They dont sell that cheap **** in their stores. But yeah, i told him they was gonna fall off while he was spending $300+ every other week.

how are tech pants for people who can't dress?

you just throw on a basic tee/hoodie with some runners and you're good lol

However a lot of mans don't wear them correctly or have the proper body type to wear them so i can see your point

Trues were big in DC and Bmore back in the early-to-mid 2000s. I don't remember seeing them post 2007. By that time, everyone had moved onto the fitted/skinny wave and were wearing Levi's and H&M. Some dudes started getting onto raw denim and high end designer jeans (Prada, Versace, Burberry etc.).

Of course, most people got them from the Patapsco flea market.

Pelles kinda died down a little but will never get played out. Like timbs, might not be the hottest item out but will always be a standard piece to have in your closet

how are tech pants for people who can't dress?

you just throw on a basic tee/hoodie with some runners and you're good lol

However a lot of mans don't wear them correctly or have the proper body type to wear them so i can see your point

You basically answered your own question.

Last edited:
I wish Avirex made a comeback albeit a little slimmer. I had this baby blue and white joint in high school. Pulled a couple hood rats off the coat alone. I knew this dude in my building who had a crazy amount. Super dope white and orange stitching of A lion or tiger. He said it killed with the women.

This dude in my english class had a Al Wissam leather with the dopest stitch pattern I've ever seen on a jacket. He got robbed something vicious about a week later for it. It was the type of joint you had to carry something to keep the wolves off or you were getting tried.

My dude oj da juiceman rock true religion like it just dropped last week smh.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] you gotta give OJ a pass he just upgraded from the boosie watch. One step at a time lol

Trues were big in DC and Bmore back in the early-to-mid 2000s. I don't remember seeing them post 2007. By that time, everyone had moved onto the fitted/skinny wave and were wearing Levi's and H&M. Some dudes started getting onto raw denim and high end designer jeans (Prada, Versace, Burberry etc.).

Of course, most people got them from the Patapsco flea market.
Patapsco used to be LIT on saturdays ...pg/DC dudes used to come up and flood any stall selling north face or designer gear n the local hood thotties used to be out grabbin all the purses :lol:

My dude oj da juiceman rock true religion like it just dropped last week smh.
OJ should just rock coogi everyday :lol: :pimp: ...true still a normal sight in ATL tho, it ain't as hype as it used to be but ppl still rock it on some regular ****

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom