True or False: One Can meet their Mate after College.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

It's true but tougher to find quality. I've touched on this numerous times on here.
eh.. not really.
it's just that in college... you're meeting more people than you ever would in the "real world"

...it's a quantity/law of averages thing...
think about how many people in college you meet everyday... but completely write them off b/c you know you have no interest in them and you know that rightaround the corner is someone else you can meet.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Some people say the latest you can find the one you will marry and that is gonna stick with you is by Junior year of college.
Those people, like most people don't know what the #$@% they are talking about.

i sure hope this is true, cause i damn sure didn't meet anyone worthwhile in college and i'm graduating in may...so i'll keep you posted

yall are showing your age with this one.

Only being able to find a wife while in College? LMAO!!!
this may be one of the dumbest threads. If anything your more likely to break up w/ the broad. Starting young in a relationship is a recipe for disaster.

I am quite a bit older than your average NT member and I want to say, let your life happen. Your life will be vastly different than the cat next to you.

Trying to do something specific like "find my wife in college" is absurd. You will waste your life.

Have a life-plan, but to be so specific is just dumb.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Some people say the latest you can find the one you will marry and that is gonna stick with you is by Junior year of college. If you're young and successful do you feel you can trust a person honestly who wasn't there with you when times were rough?
I didn't read any of the replies, but def true. I'm in grad school now and met a couple of girls who share similar life goals as I do. The girls I met in undergrad were immature as heck.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Tough question, thinking about it, you dont really meet alot of people after college unless your out clubbing and im sure most people dont wanna wife someone they met in the club, regardless I think you can but at a small chance.
this right here...
This right here.... is kinda sad.

Y'all don't do anything besides work and go to the club?

Play a sport, hit the gym, take a class, volunteer, just randomly approach someone whom you find attractive.

Even if working and clubbing IS all that you do, did you ever consider going to a place that serves alcohol and isn't a club? Y'know, like a regularol' bar? Where people can interact without having to wipe the sweat off of their face before yelling over the din of Jay Sean to ask an overweight broadin two-sizes-too-small pants if she wants an Incredible Hulk?

Expand your horizons, %%%!%%%%#$@!!.

I was out of college for almost 2 years when I met my wife. So no, you're not screwed if you're single out of college.

I'd advise being single in college anyways...who really wants to be tied down at that young age with so many "possibilities" running around?

Back
Top Bottom