True fans list.......UPDATE 7/8/2010....let me know if you want to be on the lists

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

*Before The Decision*
Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Put me on that Cavs list please
pimp.gif
With or without the King
*Months After in Heat Thread*

Good win
pimp.gif
 I see Bron and Whistle are getting the hang of things, I nearly jump out of my seat everytime we're in transition
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
*shrugs*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Niketalk just kills me sometimes
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is why gravedigging is necessary ... dudes be forgetting what they be posting ... listed on here under the BULLS
pimp.gif
 even though i ain't listed in the official thread ..
tired.gif

i'm surprised more cats haven't been exposed

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Y  A  N  K  E  E  S[color= rgb(102, 51, 255)][/color][color= rgb(102, 51, 255)]      [color= rgb(254, 36, 36)]B  U  L  L  S[/color]      [color= rgb(158, 111, 61)] 4  9  E  R  S[/color][/color]

You are my dude and all.......but 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

Y  A  N  K  E  E  S[color= rgb(102, 51, 255)][/color][color= rgb(102, 51, 255)]      [color= rgb(254, 36, 36)]B  U  L  L  S[/color]      [color= rgb(158, 111, 61)] 4  9  E  R  S[/color][/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i seriously dont get the problem. i have been rooting for these teams for 20 years and never switched

can someone explain

i was 8 when i started watching sports

my older cousins were fsns of those teams so i decided to root for them as well

how was i supposed to know bulls was gonna win 6 titles, yanks 5. niners have only won 1 time in 94

Y  A  N  K  E  E  S      B  U  L  L  S       4  9  E  R  S

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i seriously dont get the problem. i have been rooting for these teams for 20 years and never switched

can someone explain

20 years ago, those 3 teams were the elites of their respective sports.

Its like cheering for the Lakers, Red Sox and Steelers now.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

can someone explain

20 years ago, those 3 teams were the elites of their respective sports.

Its like cheering for the Lakers, Red Sox and Steelers now.
Bingo.  Its the same as when someone is a Bulls and Cowboys fan.  Same thing.  Not saying you havent been a loyal fan since then.....but that doesnt negate the fact that at one point, you jumped on bandwagons.  

^how did i jump on bandwagons if those teams didnt win +%!$ while i was alive???

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

*Before The Decision*
*Months After in Heat Thread*
laugh.gif
*shrugs*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

--Only in NT..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Actually, I was a fan of both teams, the Cavs and the Heat, way before the Decision. I started rooting for the Cavs in 04' and the Heat in 08', so it's not like I just hopped on the bangwagon like that. And for anybody saying you can't have 2 teams in one sport, well, I don't give a $#@! So, yeah
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

--Only in NT..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Actually, I was a fan of both teams, the Cavs and the Heat, way before the Decision. I started rooting for the Cavs in 04' and the Heat in 08', so it's not like I just hopped on the bangwagon like that. And for anybody saying you can't have 2 teams in one sport, well, I don't give a $#@! So, yeah
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lebron gets drafted in 03....ill start cheering for the cavs in 04...

heat win title in 06....ill start cheering for them in 08 so no one suspects any band wagon riding.

i honestly dont even understand how someone can just start cheering for a team...i mean yea i cheer for some "underdogs" but there is no better feeling than YOUR team winning the championship

i coulda jumped on the heat bandwagon this year...say they win it...i get nothing outta that...maybe ill buy the championship tshirt and wear it
laugh.gif
and say "yea ive been a fan my whole life

now when the packers won the SB this year i couldnt even speak...i was speechless. best feeling of my life.
pimp.gif

thats why i just laugh at bandwagon fans
laugh.gif
cause theyll never get that feeling

true sports fans know what im talking about...

sorry for the rant.

I don't get what the issue is with if someone started to root for a team because they were good and have stayed rooting for that team since. I don't consider that to be a bandwagon fan. Most people become fans of a sport when they're young. They are naturally gonna root for teams that their friends and family root for. As long as they stick with that team throughout life, that's not a bandwagon fan. IMO a bandwagon-er is someone who is constantly switching up their teams based on success.

i honestly dont even understand how someone can just start cheering for a team...i mean yea i cheer for some "underdogs" but there is no better feeling than YOUR team winning the championship

i coulda jumped on the heat bandwagon this year...say they win it...i get nothing outta that...maybe ill buy the championship tshirt and wear it
laugh.gif
and say "yea ive been a fan my whole life

now when the packers won the SB this year i couldnt even speak...i was speechless. best feeling of my life.
pimp.gif

thats why i just laugh at bandwagon fans
laugh.gif
cause theyll never get that feeling

true sports fans know what im talking about...

sorry for the rant.

Some people could start admiring a team and cheering for them if some of their favorite players are on that team or if they live where they play and ended up following them. 
I agree that there's no feeling quite like sitting through years of heartbreak to finally win for once ,'04 with the Red Sox was the absolute best sports moment of my life 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
,I still get *chills thinking of it.

Well at least he has stuck with the same 3 teams, as they have gone through periods of darkness.

GotHolesInMySocks...Hey man, I don't want no e-beef....just bored at work to be honest.

No hard feelings bro?

Back
Top Bottom