True Blue III Legit check

Does that say 1/19-1/30? My friend who owns a sneaker consignment store told me to stay away from these newer releases from 2011 to now with production dates shorter than 1.5-2 months. This is because these companies who make fakes are getting way better at it. There starting to use the same exact materials that Nike uses. A good way to tell is by the smell of the shoe, these AAA quality variants tend to smell like a lot of glue. My boy got stuck with 5 pairs of AAA quality 2011 black cement 3s not long ago. You would've never thought they were fake but the smell and the production time gave it away, and Flight club wouldn't accept them for consignment.

Damn I wish I had pics, but you would've never noticed the difference. It's crazy how real they looked. Another story I have is of a manager who worked at a  Champs near me, he brought a pair of concords that someone had returned that day and he wanted to consign them, and it was the same thing. AAA variants. They looked so good. They looked good enough that he took the return. They smelled like a lot of glue and the production date was like 9 days. If you notice like all your other sneakers, they all average over a month. Someone had bought real ones and swapped the fake ones to return them. Its ridiculous what people will do. 

Damn, 11 days? Don't know if it's because the shoes might be worn or just a weird angle, but the shape looks weird on the picture showing the inner side of the shoe. Anyway, here is a picture of my tag from the same factory, same size too. I bought mine from Champs on release day. Production date is a little over a month.

View media item 236851

Last edited:
Does that say 1/19-1/30? My friend who owns a sneaker consignment store told me to stay away from these newer releases from 2011 to now with production dates shorter than 1.5-2 months. This is because these companies who make fakes are getting way better at it. There starting to use the same exact materials that Nike uses. A good way to tell is by the smell of the shoe, these AAA quality variants tend to smell like a lot of glue. My boy got stuck with 5 pairs of AAA quality 2011 black cement 3s not long ago. You would've never thought they were fake but the smell and the production time gave it away, and Flight club wouldn't accept them for consignment.
Yes it does.They were used but I'll dare to smell it. I was thinking these were shoes that websites get 'early releases' and are either B grades or didn't make the final cut.

Quote:
Damn, 11 days? Don't know if it's because the shoes might be worn or just a weird angle, but the shape looks weird on the picture showing the inner side of the shoe. Anyway, here is a picture of my tag from the same factory, same size too. I bought mine from Champs on release day. Production date is a little over a month.
yea 11 days. I'll put side by side with my black cements to see if the shape is off. of if its from the creases. 

Thanks guys for the heads up!

They look pretty good, how does the Jumpman on the tongue look though? It seems to be conveniently covered up in the pic..

Back
Top Bottom