True Blue Hype

Im a true Jordan head new to NT. I felt obligated to open up my posting career with my feelings about the hype for Jordans. I was there one day itching to get my #$@ to a computer at 12am. Eventually i realized that they clearly re-stock all the general releases and that it is nothing to stress over. Now don't get me wrong if i wake up and head to my local mall by roughly 10am and stumble in to every sneaker store with no luck, then i'm surly going to be aggravated but the chances of that are 50 to 1. The hype that Jordan creates for general releases is astonishing, everyone smart chases that saturday release jordan high 
pimp.gif

Im a true Jordan head new to NT. I felt obligated to open up my posting career with my feelings about the hype for Jordans. I was there one day itching to get my #$@ to a computer at 12am. Eventually i realized that they clearly re-stock all the general releases and that it is nothing to stress over. Now don't get me wrong if i wake up and head to my local mall by roughly 10am and stumble in to every sneaker store with no luck, then i'm surly going to be aggravated but the chances of that are 50 to 1. The hype that Jordan creates for general releases is astonishing, everyone smart chases that saturday release jordan high 
pimp.gif

Not trying to sound rude, but you could have posted this in the already established True Blue thread.

Not trying to sound rude, but you could have posted this in the already established True Blue thread.

New lesson learned for a new board member: Post in existing topic thread.

Mods will close this thread asap.

New lesson learned for a new board member: Post in existing topic thread.

Mods will close this thread asap.

Man ur gonna get it for This one...another TB 3 thread...that's def adding to the hype..welcome, oh and good luck...be easy on him guys..

Man ur gonna get it for This one...another TB 3 thread...that's def adding to the hype..welcome, oh and good luck...be easy on him guys..

Back
Top Bottom