TROUBLE "Bussin" + "World Goes Round" -- IS HIPHOP BACK IN EFFECT?

Originally Posted by cartune

December 17th (No DJ)
http://depositfiles.com/en/files/w301wccks
good %%*! 
pimp.gif

Haven't listened to the tape yet but I have heard some of Trouble's songs; he needs to step his bars up. This guy is spitting ghetto nursery rhymes.

Haven't listened to the tape yet but I have heard some of Trouble's songs; he needs to step his bars up. This guy is spitting ghetto nursery rhymes.

Is this a joke?

People really feeling this?

Most basic bars i have ever heard.  Dude has 3 guys with guns in his video.  Same 3 guys....same guns.....wow you're so cool....try too hard much???

Sorry NT i can not cosign this....straight trash

Is this a joke?

Most basic bars i have ever heard.  Dude has 3 guys with guns in his video.  Same 3 guys....same guns.....wow you're so cool....try too hard much???

I just wanna give homie props for bein the first rapper ever to mention tekken in a rap song...lol

I just wanna give homie props for bein the first rapper ever to mention tekken in a rap song...lol

My +$+@% Trouble dont Care at all lmao

Pictures and all when the had Scrappy picture up Then Parlae is chillin in the video lol

I wonder if anyone in ATL will respond ?

Pictures and all when the had Scrappy picture up Then Parlae is chillin in the video lol

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Is this a joke?

Cool.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Is this a joke?

Cool.

this dudes whole persona jus fits... he real as #!$!
pimp.gif

didnt love the tape but it had a cpl of heaters and all of his vids have been appreciated

this dudes whole persona jus fits... he real as #!$!
pimp.gif

didnt love the tape but it had a cpl of heaters and all of his vids have been appreciated

Originally Posted by mextra45

Lil Block was barking via twitter
Big Kunt said "Answer On The Way" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom