TROUBLE "Bussin" + "World Goes Round" -- IS HIPHOP BACK IN EFFECT?

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

What Alley Boy get locked up for?

i went on his facebook fan page a couple of months ago and seen a girl claiming to be his baby's mother cursing him out about child support
going to jail for that stuff is unheard of in my country, the US is a cold place

on a side note. Scarface is free

Face was locked up?
eek.gif
 For what?
child support if im not mistaken

tyisny wrote:

These G4 *!+$@@ are annoying but to tell the truth trouble damn sure doesnt seem like he wanted those kind of problems. I applaud him for not wanting to continue real beef in an industry where cats are making legit beef.
pimp.gif

but on the other hand these dudes talk as if ANYBODY says something they gonna get ran up on

All this damn hand clapping. Talking like they half ******ed it's hard to watch. " Listen man.. " is the NY way to start beef convo lol.

tyisny wrote:

These G4 *!+$@@ are annoying but to tell the truth trouble damn sure doesnt seem like he wanted those kind of problems. I applaud him for not wanting to continue real beef in an industry where cats are making legit beef.
pimp.gif

but on the other hand these dudes talk as if ANYBODY says something they gonna get ran up on

All this damn hand clapping. Talking like they half ******ed it's hard to watch. " Listen man.. " is the NY way to start beef convo lol.

I laughed at the title of this thread but ever since the Questions video I been checking for him. Son is the truth. New mixtape next Tuesday #431Days

I laughed at the title of this thread but ever since the Questions video I been checking for him. Son is the truth. New mixtape next Tuesday #431Days

He did it too himself with all that corny beefing ****.... Went at SEVERAL ATL legends and i ain't seen **** from em since that no worries video, I ***** wit his music tho so i will check out the mixtape

He did it too himself with all that corny beefing ****.... Went at SEVERAL ATL legends and i ain't seen **** from em since that no worries video, I ***** wit his music tho so i will check out the mixtape

Like I said before I still think Alley Boy puts the battery in his back. Dude seems as if he has his head on pretty straight when he aint doing dumb diss track stuff.

Good management and better people around him would drastically improve his career.

Yea i feel like he's going thru what waka went thru with gucci on a much smaller scale. He knows that treating the industry like the streets ain't gonna get him anywhere and some of the ****** in his crew can't shake that old mentality

Back
Top Bottom