Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

Those were impossible hence why I paid resell

sold em anyways last year due to what they sell for

Soon as I saw Nike cancelled the online release, I camped out at a FCFS spot at the mall for about 7 hours.

Called out from work also. I was first in line and made sure I was first at the door when everyone ran to the store after the mall opened.

Looking back at it im glad things happened the way it did b/c I'm sure I wouldn't have copped manually online

Waited 6 hours for my chis, rocked em twice. Gotta dig em out and check on em. Price is crazy on em now. I love em but they might leave me now

Not a dam thing was won today

7DF9A0B0-0AD6-436E-867E-D332823609F5.jpeg

Soon as I saw Nike cancelled the online release, I camped out at a FCFS spot at the mall for about 7 hours.

Called out from work also. I was first in line and made sure I was first at the door when everyone ran to the store after the mall opened.

Looking back at it im glad things happened the way it did b/c I'm sure I wouldn't have copped manually online
Do you think Nike or JB realize that they could drop in the millions of EACH SIZE of those Chicagos, Breds, and black toes at a $200 price point and sell them all out release day? Do they realize that if they released the original colorways worn by Mike that it Would be like printing money for them? I don’t get why they don’t. GO BIG!

Man I should have just bought a hot pair a while back. Damn me and my morals now. :smh: In high-school I got retros early for under retail, those days are over. They want resell prices now for pairs that "fell off" the back of the truck.

As soon as you saw that the release was going to be a “draw” you know damn well they weren’t going to move a single pair out of their store at retail...SNKRS had what, a handful of pairs? 😂

I mean he could’ve saved face and had these be a F&F pair from go...That way he could’ve charged his chosen clients however much he wanted...Instead he decided he wanted to show the whole sneaker world what us over here on NT already knew...

What’s funny is I’d be willing to spend 3000 on a pair of these if it was directly from Nike. No way I’m giving a reseller that with the potential to be stuck with a fake/UA pair after paying that much.

What happened to all the talk in here about early pairs being fake, and these not really being backdoored? :rolleyes
still dont believe it. how many early boxes say $170...?

and nothing today changed that. you have a release that probably garnered as many entries as the dior jordans. if not more.

youre just feeding into the ‘backdoor’ hype. i guess everyone and their momma across rhe country and every whack instagrammer...... all are close friends enough to get the ‘backdoor.’

and it wasnt a coincidence nikes lawsuit was filed after this whole trophy room 1 fiasco began.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom