Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

fakes are already being produced. somehow. how......no clue cuz they even have the signature, sole, and texture down. someone would have to know someone in the factory to already have materials and pattern.

pretty crazy

j7.jpg
j6.jpg
j5.jpg
j4.jpg
j3.jpg
j2.jpg
j1.jpg

funniest thing is.

the fake factories in china released these two weeks ago. and now they show up in the usa.

dont trust these “early” ballers.

yes they can fake the box and ticket. they got the inside of the shoe right and that hadnt even been posted.

this just goes to show. the same factories that produced the samples for him, went and made tons of fakes already at their other factories, or the same one.

playstation dunks as well.

thats why theres more than 5 listed on stockx lol. people trying to get a sale off.

funniest thing is.

the fake factories in china released these two weeks ago. and now they show up in the usa.

dont trust these “early” ballers.

yes they can fake the box and ticket. they got the inside of the shoe right and that hadnt even been posted.

this just goes to show. the same factories that produced the samples for him, went and made tons of fakes already at their other factories, or the same one.

playstation dunks as well.

thats why theres more than 5 listed on stockx lol. people trying to get a sale off.
Alot of real pairs put here and they real mad about it

Alot of real pairs put here and they real mad about it

so thats why marcus jordan said he hadnt even paid for rhe shoes from china ??? and he hadnt even gotten them yet......

but oh yeah, the ones here are real...
and they happen to show up the same week as the fakes??? lol

come on dude.

sound as bad as ninjahood back in the day ..”but its da same pair b”

so thats why marcus jordan said he hadnt even paid for rhe shoes from china ??? and he hadnt even gotten them yet......

but oh yeah, the ones here are real...
and they happen to show up the same week as the fakes??? lol

come on dude.

sound as bad as ninjahood back in the day ..”but its da same pair b”
You don't know as much as you think you do dude

Last edited:
You don't know as much as you think you do dude

then please enlighten us.

because my knowledge seems to be pretty spot on with the situation.

or are the reverse travis 1s all floating around now, real too?

oh wait. you just incriminated yourself or someone you know. dont worry. thanks for involving yourself in the investigation. lol

then please enlighten us.

because my knowledge seems to be pretty spot on with the situation.

or are the reverse travis 1s all floating around now, real too?

oh wait. you just incriminated yourself or someone you know. dont worry. thanks for involving yourself in the investigation. lol
You might be the first time I ever use the ignore button fam

You might be the first time I ever use the ignore button fam

make ya feel like a big man? lol
either way
enjoy your fake or stolen trophy room 1s. especially now that you put it online that you know something about it. like nike doesnt watch this board. even if you dont have them, you know who does...clearly. lol.

make ya feel like a big man? lol
either way
enjoy your fake or stolen trophy room 1s. especially now that you put it online that you know something about it. like nike doesnt watch this board. even if you dont have them, you know who does...clearly. lol.
You posted incorrect info, I corrected it. That's all, not really gonna ignore you. I'm half trolling because you were. I don't own em, and I'm pretty sureNike already knows what happened.

Back
Top Bottom