TRON: Legacy x Reebok Pump Pack ~ Spring/Summer 2011

tronfurys2.jpg

tronfurys.jpg

found these on the dr. jays page, which is dated december 18th. the pictures are titled...
tron-legacy-x-reebok-insta-pump-fury/tron-legacy-reebok-insta-pump-fury-final-02/
..., but im hoping this isnt the final version.

edit- quick trip to freshness confirms that this is the final version of the shoe.
http://www.freshnessmag.c...pump-fury-final-version/

finishline has kids adipures and boosts for the movie. this whole thing has been horrendously handled by reebok.

finishline has kids adipures and boosts for the movie. this whole thing has been horrendously handled by reebok.

i would rather i.d. a pair. and as in most cases the sample is better than the released version.

i would rather i.d. a pair. and as in most cases the sample is better than the released version.

Just ordered a size 11 (I went with a whole size up just to be safe) from Kicks-Crew. It came out to $149 shipped. I'll post pics when I get them (in glow in the dark too).

Just ordered a size 11 (I went with a whole size up just to be safe) from Kicks-Crew. It came out to $149 shipped. I'll post pics when I get them (in glow in the dark too).

Back
Top Bottom