TRON: Legacy x Reebok Pump Pack ~ Spring/Summer 2011

I dunno about you crazy kids, but I'm quite excited about Tron.  Was a fan of the OG and am looking forward to this new installment (regardless of the reviews).
http://sneakernews.com/2010/12/16/tron-legacy-x-reebok-pump-glow-in-the-dark-pack-new-images/

Court Victory and InstaPump.

reebok-pump-tron-legacy-pack-new-images-05.jpg

reebok-pump-tron-legacy-pack-new-images-02.jpg

reebok-pump-tron-legacy-pack-new-images-03.jpg

reebok-pump-tron-legacy-pack-new-images-04.jpg

--

naw.....

the vans are so far the best executed. the Adi's though are interesting for the simple fact that light up shoes that don't light up as you step are now a possibility

naw.....

the vans are so far the best executed. the Adi's though are interesting for the simple fact that light up shoes that don't light up as you step are now a possibility

Huge Tron fan. I'll probably eat up all the concept shoes they drop in conjunction with the film's release.

Huge Tron fan. I'll probably eat up all the concept shoes they drop in conjunction with the film's release.

Sinner, sorry what's Tron?  Never heard of it....
I think Reebok over done way too much on the pump series now~ For example, in HK, the MA-1 jacket series and the current outdoor pack series still sitting on shelves in local shops. 

Sinner, sorry what's Tron?  Never heard of it....
I think Reebok over done way too much on the pump series now~ For example, in HK, the MA-1 jacket series and the current outdoor pack series still sitting on shelves in local shops. 

Hey 大哥...

Tron is a Disney computer-science fiction movie from 1982. Tron: Legacy is part 2.
tron_1982_movie_poster_01.jpg

Hey 大哥...

Tron is a Disney computer-science fiction movie from 1982. Tron: Legacy is part 2.
tron_1982_movie_poster_01.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Hey 大哥...

Thanks for the history sinner!!! However, I am a Transofomers head! haha.....

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Hey 大哥...

Thanks for the history sinner!!! However, I am a Transofomers head! haha.....

I'm surprised these are being released in 2011 when the film is being released before Xmas. This is a huge ad campaign and I hope the movie isn't a disappointment. I dl the original in anticipation of this one and it was great.

I'm surprised these are being released in 2011 when the film is being released before Xmas. This is a huge ad campaign and I hope the movie isn't a disappointment. I dl the original in anticipation of this one and it was great.

the glow in the dark court victories was more tron than this cw...  maybe a cop for cheap... 

the glow in the dark court victories was more tron than this cw...  maybe a cop for cheap... 

Back
Top Bottom