Trina Vol. STILL THICK!

3772550492311fb622e7bc504cacd7c09c23f16.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by Diego

Trina >>>>>>>>>>Nicki
Well DUHH!!! Trina has always been phat, and a nice face.....and now shes gettin a little older and startin to gain weight....but most definately keepin it toned up
devil.gif

on the other hand.......Nicki?!?
laugh.gif
..............WHO HAS THE YOUTUBE VID OF HER WHEN SHE WAS DYKING IT WITH THE HOODY ON!?!? soundin like a straight up dude...talkin bout she used to be twerking Remy Ma..
roll.gif
That wasn't Nicki Minaj

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Trina >>>>>>>>>>Nicki
Well DUHH!!! Trina has always been phat, and a nice face.....and now shes gettin a little older and startin to gain weight....but most definately keepin it toned up
devil.gif

on the other hand.......Nicki?!?
laugh.gif
..............WHO HAS THE YOUTUBE VID OF HER WHEN SHE WAS DYKING IT WITH THE HOODY ON!?!? soundin like a straight up dude...talkin bout she used to be twerking Remy Ma..
roll.gif
That wasn't Nicki Minaj
indifferent.gif
@ anyone who ever thought that was Minaj.

I always felt her body was a tad overrated. However, I hope that rump can cure OG K-Mart's stutter/clicking.

Cats in here straight wildin' if they dont think Trina aint killin Nicki Minaj (Past or present, it dosent matter). Trina BEEN hot since like '99 at 21y/o. I love me a thick redbone. Especially one outta Dade County. Trina still is the baddest B_.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by djaward

Didnt she just have LIL WAYNES baby like yesterday???
i don't think she has any kids and def. not Waynes lucky for her...
Nah she got a seed or two not from Lil Wayne, dude thinkin bout Nivea (wack job)

now that's a 5 star chick
grin.gif

I LOVE TRINA ...SHE GOT A HARD JOINT ON THE RADIO SOUND LIKE A SHAWTY REDD BEAT FIREEE

BUT SHE IS BADDDDDDDDD

NANN NANNN YOU AINT KNOW NOW?

IM STILL WAITING FOR OUR STUDIO SESSION
devil.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by illniche22

Trina >>>>>>>>>>Nicki
It's really not even close. Trina got more sexy in her dirty tampons than Nicki

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> til infinity
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cmon guy seriously...dont get me wrong trina can get it anytime anyplace...but.....i'd take nicki anyday!! to each his own!

Man, I don't know what the hell it is about Nikki, but I'm really diggin' her.

She's not even the type I normally go for.

Back
Top Bottom